coullstar

Mystic Blue Storm for sale Nreg

Looking to sell my Corrado to buy another 911. This is the 8th Corrado Ive owned over 20years so I know these cars well. I bought this car as it had a good documented history and was a solid car. Ive run it for around 3000 miles and replaced the items that needed looked at.

Since buying it I have done the following:

• New Sachs clutch kit, selector fork etc –

• New thermostat + coolant - new rad switch –

• New front brakes and rear discs / pads + rear wheel bearings.

• New AP Coilovers.

• New stereo.

• New mats.

• 70mm front spoiler (I have the unmarked 50mm)

7.5x17in BBS LM 090, et48, 5x100 pcd with 15mm spacers all round. Very rare wheels with 205/40/17 Kumho tyres fitted.

The car also had the following fitted before I bought it:

• Machined large bore throttle body with ReMap by Vince at Stealth racing to 201bhp

• Milltek catback stainless exhaust.

• Golf VR6 Front brakes (288mm) Calipers were stripped down de-rusted, new seals, and repainted black. Goodridge Braided hoses.

• Mk4 golf rear calipers + braided hoses.

• Front engine mount vibratechnics.

• DG Auto Tech Uprated Headlight Loom.

• Lupo wiper arm conversion with rear wiper delete. 70mm front spoiler (I have the unmarked 50mm)

The car runs at perfect temperature with all fans stages working. 11 months MOT with zero advisories at last MOT.

Bodywork wise the car has been looked after and in good condition but there are a few small chips at the front, a very small rust bubble on driver door and drivers door kick plate (I have a new genuine kick plate to fit once sorted). This is all cosmetic corrosion. Rear bumper could do with a repaint to make it perfect as it has very slightly reacted to something.

Other little issues - The roof trim is slightly warped so does not sit perfectly flat and the rear spoiler is a little sticky i.e. only going half up when not using the car for a while. It works perfectly off the switch and the mechanism is free as I checked it.

Other than that everything works as intended i.e. heater controls, sunroof (tilts and slides) etc. The interior is also in good condition apart from some small damage to the outer most panels of the rear seats. The leather appears to have become brittle and fallen apart. Easy repair and I was intending on getting everything fixed when I SORNd it over winter.

Overall in great condition and a lot less than you would expect of a car this age.

I cleaned the underside of the car when I got it and treated it with Por15 sealant along with the Dinitrol on the inside of the arches so the car is well sealed from the elements.

When I got the car it only had one set of keys, Ive since bought a new spare key and alarm fobs but yet to get them cut or coded.

Theres is a big file of history/invoices for the car and around 4 years ago this following was carried out to the car. - New vag headlamp lens, - New vag fogs, - New vag indicators, - Stainless fasteners used where possible - New vag radiator with fan plastics, - other engine mounts new vag parts, -New ign coil and leads, - New vag bonnet sound insulation, - New premium plugs, - Magnetic sump plug, - New top mounts, - New drop links, - New track rod ends, - New ball joints, -New Bosch Aux water pump, - New cam cover breather valve, - New VAG gear knob, - New VAG handbrake handle, - Re-leathered Steering wheel, - New battery, - New roof aerial, - New VAG badges front and rear.

As you can see this car has had pretty much everything looked at and is a very honest and solid example that would take very little to make perfect. These cars are brilliant and appreciating all the time especially the Storm models. Im only selling as I am looking for another 911. I would love to put this in the garage and put in a bubble but I need to sell to raise funds for the 911.

£5995 with std wheels in good condition

£7350 inc the genuine BBS LM.

I am based about 20miles west of Aberdeen but can easily meet at the airport of train station which are both well served from all over the UK.

Edited by coullstar

Gave it a clean last night and took photos of all arches and the kick plate etc.

If anyone wants to see them please get in touch or if you have any other question please let me know.

The owner from 4 years ago got in touch and said its all wired up for the Aux gauges as well.

Some photos from my phone of various other bits mentioned inc rear bumper paint issues and kick plate. Note that most of that is the glue from the cover, the corrosion is on very outer edge.

The headlights, fogs and indicators are all covered with clear laminx as well so no chips/cracks.

I may consider a P/x with something semi-sensible with £4k my way.

Edited by coullstar

Looks like a really good example mate, and I love those wheels!

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, I am trying to figure out how to keep it and put it away but sadly there is lack of space and lack of cash preventing that.

Car sold pending collection on Sunday.

LM's will be up for sale.

Well done, see you when you come back :)