vdubCorrado

Headlights ...but ship across the pond

Well... got out of Corrados a while and sold off all of my European market parts. My newest Corrado has late headlights but all 4 tabs across the top are broken. Seems like all the old time Corrado people in the states have called it quits so I have to harass you guys for parts haha. That being said the lights need to be shipped to Baltimore MD, USA ...post code 21222

What I really need is just the plastic buckets so I would be interested in early or late lights, I'll take them with or without lenses (RHD lenses aren't so great on LHD cars), or just buckets ...but ultimately I need all the tabs to be solid.

If you're breaking a Corrado with power levelers and would sell me the wiring plugs with leads of wire for the light leveling motors, the switch, and the wiring for the switch I would discuss that as an option as well.

Give VEEDUBBED a shout mate, my bet is that he's most likely got what you need in LHD as he's based in Rome and has plenty of spares.

I have a mint lense your drivers side if any good it is listed on UK eBay would just need to get a shipping quote.

I have surround there as well but will have to check the tabs.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Thanks for the responses. My glass/lenses are flawless and the reflectors aren't peeling so I'm pretty set there

...but as mentioned, I would take full lights, the extra parts aren't exactly a bad thing. I know I have a couple RHD lenses in stock still haha.

Thanks Shaun for the heads up mate

I'll check and see what I have left, even I'm running low on bits now..