fleety

Vw Corrado vr6

I've been tweaking and detailing my Corrado approx four years now, 9acd8a82fc16359dd7b4c37271067d23.jpg2c4ed73d11f49cfa7da6d64d17068dda.jpg48c9614a416b6d87c1f24d3b15edaa1f.jpg

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Standard rear light's with flyeye tint which I think look good in the flesh, tho I've found a set of chrome Lexus style on eBay for a more modern finish. Opinions please if your aware of type I'm on about, I'll put up link soon as I figure how d1b7c36f05e505d37f5702c907e24be4.jpg

Hi

If I had to pick between the two it would have to be the standard rear light's with flyeye tint!

Nice looking ride btw.

Cheer's for reply I've seen the Lexus style on other rados and rekon they have a bit of a pound shop finish to them, only one set at a general car show had a real depth about them. I've an oil cooler leak to fix first tho, I have O,ring gaskets and expecting the delivery of car ramps tomorrow. Roll on my DIY party..

Indeed they do and I'm glad you said that 1st :)

Good luck with the fix, that was one of the 1st job's I had to do with mine a long with a list of others soon after lol. :bonk: