tomi

FS: VR6 head fully rebuilt

For sale is Fully rebuild Vr6 12V head?

It was done by proffesional shop that works only on cylinder heads,

- head was cleaned,

- skimmed,

- all brand new valves installed (exhaust and intake)

- all new valve gudes instaled

- all new valve stems

- presure tested for leaks and cracks

Basically it is almost like new cylinder head, ready to bolt on to Your VR6, never installed after all job was done.

There is plastick bag with old valves valve steams etc, to proof that they are replaced.

I sold couple of them in this thrad http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?97682-VR6-12V-Head-for-sale-FULLY-REBUILD-head-gasket-bolts

I also had my VR6 engine fully rebuilt month ago , I also used cylinder head fully rebuilt by the same company that rebuilt head I offer for sale, and I can say that engine is working fantastic so far, with 268 cams installed.

For some reason I have a problem with pictures uploading so I can send detailed pictures directly to Your email.

Edited by tomi

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89603[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]89606[/ATTACH]

and also picture the ther one installed to my rebuilt engine :) [ATTACH=CONFIG]89609[/ATTACH]

Edited by tomi

Tomi

Seriously thinking of purchasing one of these. Will probably be in touch once I have assessed funding next couple of weeks as I'm off working overseas next week. What/how do you accept payment.

Also once I remove old and fitted new what are suggestions for the disposal of the old head.

Cheers

Ron

Get it bought Ron - you've been talking about a head rebuild on yours for longer than I can remember :) You could of course also get your head refurbished once you've acquired and fitted this, and sell it on for similar money.

Hi

Finally got around to it head taken off but it has been found cylinder bores worn and various other issues looks like rebuild or refurb engine. Whats the best way forward

Easy mate! Just buy my 19.000km block, crank, rods and pistons!! job done.

Let me know if you want any photos.

Cheers-Andrew.

Hi

Finally got around to it head taken off but it has been found cylinder bores worn and various other issues looks like rebuild or refurb engine. Whats the best way forward

I can sort You out with cylinder head if You want, I sold the one is listed in this thread, but I can get another one done if You will want one,

Tomi

Yep, Rome it is.. Don't let that put you off mate, i've Got a courior who does very good prices.

I've sent parts all over the world..

Send me your email and I'll send you a load of photos.

Cheers-Andrew

Thanks for info

Of the cuff question do VW still have any complete VR6 engines hiding away somewhere.

Also has anyone ever used VEGE UK for engines rebuild or exchange?

Thanks

Edited by Rocket Ron

Thanks for info

Of the cuff question do VW still have any complete VR6 engines hiding away somewhere.

Also has anyone ever used VEGE UK for engines rebuild or exchange?

Thanks

I'm sure Somersetdub had a VEGE engine fitted a few years ago that expired earlier this year after being turbod?

Sorry for not getting back to you Ron.

I have done my arm/shoulder an injury (shoulder tendons) so i can barely lift a mug of dam tea, no way i can move the engine block mate.