michaelbailey

VW Corrado VR6 M reg 94

Classic green, with 145k miles. Reg. is M418LYX. had MOT done about a month or two a go.

Recently had major bodywork overhaul with pictures to prove and now is completely rust free and looks sensational. Also has had gearbox reconditioned and new clutch put in. Pretty new Toyo Proxes T1-R 's all round.

Has full cream heated leather interior in good condition though drivers seat is a little worn on bolster. Had special custom made Polycarbonate fog light lenses so prevent the cracking so common in the glass setup. Air-con model but not blowing cold, the radiator for the air-con is missing a lot of fins so i assume this to be the problem but never bothered me. Sunroof works though is a little sticky I will try and clean rails up to help it before i sell. Storm spec with body coloured grill and bbs solitude alloys (recently powder coated and now mark free look exceptional also). Also had the headlight wiring loom updated so shines nice and bright now. Has a Toad aftermarket alarm with fob to open doors. Spoiler and abs all working. Stainless steel milltek exhuast sounds great and lowered all round to a nice height (not 4X4 off-roading height it is stock). Had new (very good) battery very recently as cold took the old one and this comes with a 5 year warranty. This car is driven everyday and gave me a smile every time i got in. This has been my pride and joy however i made a promise to myself to never hold on to a car too long so after 2 years i am now in the market for a B7 RS4 avant.

I will miss this car so much and really hope it goes to a true enthusiast which is why the car will only be advertised on this website and possibly pistonheads to try and make sure the car is cared for after i sell it.

Looking for 6.5k for her and will hold out for the right buyer.

I'm not too proficient with this website so if you want pictures i can send via WhatsApp or email or i have documented a lot of work i have done on Facebook as well (showing off) so could add me on there.

Feel free to ask questions.

many thanks

Michael