1200 bandit

Corrado 2.0 16 v £4,500

Selling my Corrado 2.0 16 v in Aqua Blue as it never gets used dew to family health (not me)

Was going to use on Sunday’s,car shows ect,but it’s just seating in the garage

I am the 6 th owner have history of the previous 5 owners,MOT 8 September 2018,mileage 151;853 no advisory’s

Have a lot of history with this car,carried out a HPI check ALL CLEAR

The is no rust on this body,or chassis on this car,

Has covered 151,887 miles,looking at the front and rear looks like it has never been damaged

The previous owner had a full window out repaint in 2015 at the cost of 1,8600,by Liam Kenny

All bummers,doors,bonnet,boot lid line up perfect,no water leaks into the car,has 3 keys,lnterior is very clean,very slight where on the o/s Front Seat

This Corrado has had a lot of new parts fitted by me and previous owner,Here’s the parts l have fitted

ALL PATRS ARE NEW.front,rear brake calipers,braided brake hoses,rear brake pips on the rear axle,dizzy,battery,wipers,engine mounts x 3,door mirror glass x 2,front/rear coilovers,radio/ sat nav ect,clutch master clylinder,brake fluid change,steering wheel,rear window tint,in tank fuel pump,all petrol removed and tank cleaned out,sump gasket,sump has been paint,inlet manifold,rocker cover has been removed and painted

Previous owner has fitted the following parts .Bills to prove

Engine strip new head bolts,gaskets,clutch,clutch slave clylinder,lower suspension arms and ball joints,anit roll drop links,top suspension mounts,o/s drive shaft,radiator plus coolant,brake pressure regular cam belt,water pump,lots of new engine sensors,ASB sensors,The wheel rims have been stripped and repainted,the rims are original rims,

Had a service before I got the Corrado

The is play in the gear linkage but the is a bush kit for the gear linkage

I may have missed some information.Has not covered a 1,000 miles in the last 6 years

The condition of this Corrado is excellent inside and out for a 24 year + car.Not a 100% compared to a new car, but as near as you can get

Car is in Liverpool As you can see the car has covered 34 miles from the MOT,14 miles where getting back home,have not used the Corrado for some time (moved it the the top of the drive on Christmas Day so my drive did not get blocked started ran excellent)

You are welcome to see the Corrado have jacks axal stands to check it over,If any club members are close happy for them to check over so everyone knows the information is correct

For photos more information email on email [email protected] or text on 07715530525.

Please don’t post this on Facebook because I don’t need the grief,if it sells it sells if not will use when I can in a few years

Edited by 1200 bandit

So today got that l will be going on 12 hour shift 5 days a week (60 hours a week)

I have decided that l will leave my job or do 60 hours a week anyway l will not have time (if l stay)or will not have the funds to run it(if l leave)

Up for sale again a £4,000.

Awaiting a new wiper motor,wiper switch nothing wrong with the motor,switch just got them as spares

All 4 wheel arch’s are in amazing condition,the engine bay is in outstanding condition very clean

Also modifications to the wiper arms

See above for information

Will come with a car cover,full tank of petrol

Also has a alarm and tracker (will required your own SIM card)

I can send photos to your email address

Edited by 1200 bandit

Ok the corrado is still up for sale,is on vow corrado uk Facebook page,some photos on their if you want to have a look

Last chance this year as going on axal stands for the winter,will get the wheel Archs ,wheels cleaned and polish (the wheel Archs are that good)

Corrado is now on Facebook in market place if you wish to have a look

Will be going on axal stands over the winter,wheels removed,Archs,wheels polish and sealed

Had a bit of a bump ( not the corrado) in the Hyundai today so need some cash so the corrado is up for £3,400 Ono .Grab a corrado in RUST FREE PAINT,BODY,CHASSIS,Is HPI clear (which a real find)