Nolly

Nolly's: Project BAM

Evening all,

Over the weekend I decided to give myself a good kick up the backside and actually start getting my Corrado sorted.

I've owned the car since March 2016 and used it daily for a while but since then its been used the odd day and parked up in a garage the rest of the time.

The car is pretty much how I purchased it. Was originally a G60 but now fitted with a BAM engine running the QPENG loom etc and O2J box.

So I got it fired up yesterday, used it today and then dropped it off at my mates garage ready to start work.

Here's a few images for starters which were taken 4 or 5 months ago after a quick wash and clean.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91384[/ATTACH]

Apologies in advance for the poor quality images. I will get some better ones up when I can.

Nolly :mrgreen:

What work are you having done?

My mates garage is where I am storing the car for a while and carry out some work myself. I want to fit the 2nd hand wing to the O/S and then prep for body repairs and painting. I also want to get all the engine bay tidy as there's bits I'm not happy with.

Ideally I would like to fully strip the shell and paint but at the minute haven't got the time.

Thanks for sorting the images Dox.... not sure what I did wrong!

Nolly :mrgreen:

What work are you having done?

My mates garage is where I am storing the car for a while so I will be able to get some work done on it too....

Ideally I would like to strip it right down and get the shell fully re-painted however I also want to use the car this summer!

And cheers Dox for sorting the images... not sure what I did wrong.

Nolly

Thanks for sorting the images Dox, not sure what I did wrong :shrug:

My mates garage is where I am storing the car for a short period so will take the opportunity to sort some bits too. I would ideally like to strip it back to the shell and re-build but would also like to be using it in the summer!

A few parts have arrived in the post this week for the car so will try and get these fitted at the weekend.

Nolly