Sign in to follow this  
aide

Gasflowing ID?

Am currently rebuilding a KR cylinder head, have found the digit ‘2’ scribed on the 3rd cylinder inlet?!? I’m assuming this is ID of person who did gas flowing – Anyone know who it is?

On second thoughts, this probably ain't the ID but 'stage' the works were done too :?: With regard to hydraulic tappets, read in haynes these have to go back in the same valve housing they were taken from, is this really necessary - bit late if it is :D

OH RIGHT :D

looks like it's been scribed by some bloke with a dremmel, suppose it's for quality control or something. Fellow Exeter bod i see, mines off road end of this week for serious modding - hopefully can rewrite that induction definition of yours :D

he he yeah, just outside exteter but work in town up pynes hill, been up castle combe this weekend with my mk1 golf track car,,use the corrado for commuting and weekend fun!!!

i work with some engineers based in pynes hill, work down near sowton myself, though am out on site a lot. am just geting into this modding business, but i'm trying to create a track/ fast road car from the rado which is why it's getting pulled off the road.