matteusVR6

NOW SOLD *£1000 drop *1994 Blackberry Corrado VR6 Manual

NOW SOLD PLEASE LOCK

After careful consideration I've decided to drop the asking price from £6000 to £5000 (no offers). The car is in great condition and I'm only dropping the price due to concerns over the insurance classification. Any inspection welcome, I'm happy to keep her if she doesn't go at this price. :o

The car is rust free and all electrics work.

After 5 (mostly) blissful years of ownership, the recent arrival of another tiny person and new house purchase mean I no longer have the time or love to give to my Corrado.

This is my second corrado and 5th VR6 and easily my favourite of them all.

I purchased this Corrado from the MD at Heaton Park Coachworks in Newcastle following restoration and full glass and seal out respray. The car was brought in with light panel damage following a collision with a bollard due to a failed handbrake. I was never worried about the classification as the condition and driveability of the car were so good and the workmanship of the coachworks excellent. I guess that should be expected as it was the MD's personal car. After doing a bit of research I've discovered it was classified as a Cat C in 2010 and whilst I appreciate there is a stigma involved with this I beleive it is still an excellent example and deserves my asking price below . . .I do however appreciate that the history will put a lot of buyers off and will therefore be open to reasonable offers. I really believe it needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated fully.

The car was completely standard when I purchased it and I've only carried out minor modifications which I feel enhance the car but they can easily be reverted to original spec.

KW V1 Coilovers

Milltek Classic cat-back SS exhaust

Lupo GTI Wiper conversion

BMC CDA intake

JVC Bluetooth head unit

Magnecor leads (blue)

Re-trim of steering wheel, hand-brake handle, gear-knob and gaiter

Corrado embroidered mats

Recently refurb'd BBS RX 16" currently fitted (car will come on refurb'd speedlines and nearly new Kumho ecsta sports all round).

I'm sure there is more but that's off the top of my head.

The car has covered 99400 miles.

There will be several extra and spare parts supplied including the following.

Sprinters under bonnet sound proofing kit

Uprated headlight wiring loom (forum member)

Thermostat

Spare grille

Second hand door aperture seals

Original airbox

OE HT Leads

Again, there's probably a few other bits.

There hasn't been any head work carried out to my knowledge, I enquired about a top end rebuild last service for peace of mind but was advised against it as the engine runs, sounds and pulls well with no signs of loose chain tensioners etc.

I've tried to add a load of photo's below so hopefully they've worked out.

The price I've put on the car on Car and Classic is now:-

£5000

As mentioned prior, I believe the condition of this car warrants the price.

Please message me for more info or specific/further pictures.

Regards,

Matt

Edited by matteusVR6
SOLD

Could someone let me know if the pictures have attached properly? I posted them from work and can’t seem to view on my phone? Having issues with Tapatalk too, what’s cloudflare? 😬

Could someone let me know if the pictures have attached properly? I posted them from work and can’t seem to view on my phone? Having issues with Tapatalk too, what’s cloudflare? 

They look fine to me, viewing website, not Tapatalk on iPhone.

Spot on with the pics - I also just emailed someone last night about this car having seen it advertised on Car and Classic

Looks nice , good luck with the sale .