tonedef

ABS Warning Lamp for 95 VR6

As title, mine seems to work for a day and then give up the ghost. Would like to try another one and see if that fixes it.

Very simple inside. One bulb, three diodes & one resistor & I think all of the boards may be the same. One of the maintenance lads at work checked mine & found a duff diode. A few pence to replace he said & simple to do. if you know what your doing!

Very simple inside. One bulb, three diodes & one resistor & I think all of the boards may be the same. One of the maintenance lads at work checked mine & found a duff diode. A few pence to replace he said & simple to do. if you know what your doing!

It always looks like there’s nothing much inside it, it falls to pieces every time I take it out after all! I’ll go in there with my multimeter and see if I can figure it out then.

Cheers

There’s different part numbers depending on the wiring plug configuration, you need to quote the the last two letters of the part number for an exact match.