the delta force

I'm back! My white 16v

Hello,

After a good few years without a Corrado I'm back!

Some of you may remember me (Stefan) having previously owned VIW 3890 and then L607 PRP which I believe someone on the forum now owns?

My brother-in-law and I very recently purchased this white 1991 16v from a car dealer friend of his.

A bit of history behind the car: It was purchased brand new in 1991 by Merrill Lynch Wealth Management as an executive's company car who at the time was allowed to register it in his name. The car remained with him for 27 years until August 2018. It's only covered 61,000 miles and apart from a new exhaust the rest of the car including the Blaupunkt radio cassette player has remained OEM.

I already have it booked into JMR at the end of the month and will upload a few more photos as and when I have work done.

The interior is in mint condition and mechanically it appears very sound. The doors and BBS alloys need some TLC which will get done in the near future.

Hope to see some old faces in the not so distant future.

Hello there,

welcome back the VeeDub itch never really leaves you, it looks like a really well looked after Corrado, plus a low mileage one which is extremely rare to find now.

Are you going to keep it in standard form,

or have you and your brother got plans for it ?

Si

Thanks! I think I’ll leave it as standard as possible as I can’t see anything that’s been replacement apart from the exhaust. It even has the first aid kit which is sealed.

I’ll see what John says when I take it down to him in a couple of weeks.