Mr_Rossy

Number plate plinth wanted

Tobiasz Aleksandrzak is the guy on Facebook who is selling it. If it is what you want but he won't post, I could go fetch it and do that as he isn't far from me

( No I am not on FB)

Cressa

Corrado forum on Facebook. Although if you have the cash I would go for one of Sprinters reproduction of this part. They look good and he has reinforced the poor fixings...just an option for you.

Sorry I can't put a link up but I am sure someone else could

Well that's exciting, I don't think I need to sign up to see all the Corrado content :D

People use it for convenience of posting pics - you may see them in your news feed if the FB algorithms decide its for you, the next time you log in you cant find the same content unless you Liked or Posted or Shared it and someone else has done the same since.

If you want to know what your cousin you last saw 32 years ago had for a mid morning snack its the place to be, that and collecting "friends" you've never met or likely to ever meet

People use it for convenience of posting pics - you may see them in your news feed if the FB algorithms decide its for you, the next time you log in you cant find the same content unless you Liked or Posted or Shared it and someone else has done the same since.

If you want to know what your cousin you last saw 32 years ago had for a mid morning snack its the place to be, that and collecting "friends" you've never met or likely to ever meet

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: brilliantly put!!

Tbh, I have to agree with cressa, the best way to go maybe reproduction, can't imagine there are too many decent second hand ones about