Cressa

Vr6 genuine coolant hoses

Ok people, if any of you have any new genuine vr6 coolant hoses tucked under you bed/ hidden and no longer required, could you get in touch please.

I am after :-

•535 121 101L - *REPLACEMENT FOUND

•535 121 063A

•1H0 121 073C - *REPLACEMENT FOUND

I appreciate they are obsolete now so would like to see if anyone has something they would like to sell b4 I order from VW Heritage.

Or if you know where I could get them from it will all be very appreciated, as I am spending a small fortune to replace all my old coolant parts.

Thanks everyone

Ps No bragging saying you have it but are keeping it :dance:

Cressa

Edited by Cressa
Found 2

I just bought them from Heritage or Classic parts when I had to get them - expensive, but was either that or replace everything with silicon. Sometimes they also come up new on eBay, and you might be surprised at what some dealers have tucked away and forgotten about.

535 121 063A I have done a lot of searching but am unable to find this.

Nothing at VW, Classic parts or Heritage. Does anyone else know somewhere for a NEW one?

C'mon Anna feel free to get Heritage to remanufacture this as I've just ordered the other two from yourselves :cheers:

Edited by Cressa
Wrong number !! Oops

535 121 603A I have done a lot of searching but am unable to find this.

Nothing at VW, Classic parts or Heritage. Does anyone else know somewhere for a NEW one?

C'mon Anna feel free to get Heritage to remanufacture this as I've just ordered the other two from yourselves :cheers:

Which one is that? Not coming up as a correct part # for me.

Ok people, if any of you have any new genuine vr6 coolant hoses tucked under you bed/ hidden and no longer required, could you get in touch please.

I am after :-

•535 121 063A

I appreciate they are obsolete now so would like to see if anyone has something they would like to sell b4 I order from VW Heritage.

Or if you know where I could get them from it will all be very appreciated, as I am spending a small fortune to replace all my old coolant parts.

Thanks everyone

Ps No bragging saying you have it but are keeping it :dance:

Cressa

Cressa,

I am also hunting for hoses for my VR. Did you buy these hoses OEM or copies?

Thanks,

I managed to find all oem apart from the two above, which Heritage have. The last one I am still looking for. Tps near me are very patient in putting up with my Corrado needs

55 121 101L is around as a genuine hose, but for well over a hundred pounds I couldn't justify it to myself with everything else I want for it

Thanks Cressa,

Weirdly the top radiator hose on my car has 535121101G written on it, but ‘G’ doesn’t appear to exist anymore. Having checked OEMEPC and Classic Parts, the part number is listed as 535121101L. I was wondering if there were any differences between the hoses on early and late VRs (mine is 92)? At about £130, it’s not something I want to get wrong!

I’ve considered getting Samco silicone hoses (currently 15% off), which for a complete set works out only a liitle more that a set of equivalent OEM hoses. But not sure I want to stray from OEM.

The ones on the car are all original (I think) so have lasted pretty well after 26 years and 114k Miles. A good reason to stick with OEM.

Edited by vr6monkey

535-121-063A found one in America at 90 pounds plus postage. Obsolete here so I will be ordering soon. If anyone wants one I can see if they have more but this is happening soon and would save you the £40 postage