marks2

Black / Green front seat covers

I have a pair of seat covers for sale.

They are from a 92 G60 finished in Black with the green / blue tartan inserts.

All in amazing condition. No rips or tears. Very minimal wear.

There are a couple of extra pieces included in the sale and one of the head rests is not pictured but is present and included in the sale.

Additional photos available on request.

Edited by marks2

Hi Mark

Hold onto these for me for a day or 2

Am going to do some research on changing these.

I may well have them off you as these are the original for my car,at the moment I have the later interior and the cloth is starting to go on the Bolster.

I need to know how hard they are to change?

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

You'll need some new hog rings and pliers to secure the covers to the seat frame. These can be purchased cheaply on e-bay. I'd not recommend trying to re-use the original rings.

It's fairly easy job to take on and certainly within the scope of a competent DIYer.

The only bit I found to be a bit of a challenge was the removal of the plastic headrest inserts from each seat frame.

Would it be worth asking an upholsterer how much they would charge to change them ?

Can you contact me by text on my mobile bud will PM the number

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Hi Mark

Hope you did not think I was wasting your time but I have asked the guy selling the rear bench on eBay 3 times if he will post the bench and He does not bother to reply.Without them its not going to be worth me doing.

Cheers Dazz

Non of my business, but you'll find a good condition rear seat much easily than covers with good bolsters, it maybe you just have to bide your time until one comes up for sale near to you.

I buy loads of stuff I may want to use in the future if the price is right, both my other half and my new neighbour call me a hoarder, but both take it for granted I'll have the item they need to use or loan.....

Thanks Dox.

They are the very last of my Corrado spares and will probably end up destined for the tip if there is no interest.

Hi Mark

Hope you did not think I was wasting your time but I have asked the guy selling the rear bench on eBay 3 times if he will post the bench and He does not bother to reply.Without them its not going to be worth me doing.

Cheers Dazz

NP Dazz. Let me know if you change your mind.

If I have cash left over after Xmas Mark I will take them,Dox you are right and i do grab spare parts most of the time.If my interior had ripped and sagging bolsters I would be all over this like a rash but my later interior is tidy bar a couple of rub lines on the drivers bolster.The only reason I want them is maybe at some point I would like to get me interior back to original and that rear bench would have twisted my arm.

They are heading to the tip on Sunday. They are the last of my spares and I'm not going to put them back into storage.

Edited by marks2