neil20vtc

Wiring routing

Just starting to refit parts in my engine bay after painting it, I have come to fit the brake servo and can't remember if the two bits of loom that run along the top of the bulkhead sit tucked behind the servo or in front? and I can't tell by the pictures that I took, any help appreciated it's a vr6 btw

They sort of run over the top, and then down the back. It's a royal pain in the arse to get the servo back in because of the loom!

Hopefully this pic might be of help

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95465[/ATTACH]

Cheers guys your photos are about as good as mine though show the area but not up close enough to show how the loom sits, I think from what swiftkid said though I have mine slightly wrong at the mo as it's tucked behind the servo at the top and even though it really won't make any difference it will bug me being wrong! No way am I removing it again though I think I can loosen it and get them out

Got that bit cheers fella was just unsure if the wires ran in front of the top of the servo or tucked behind before dropping down behind the side of the servo and turret

If you can get it behind the servo happy days but I just couldn't manage it as the loom seemed too big, I spent bloody hours trying to get the servo in and just pulled the wiring forward and then tucked it as far back as I could once servo was in.