Keyo

CaM Shaft postition sensor bolt

Hi,

Corrado Vr6 1996 N reg

Can anyone help please . My cam sensor reataining alum key bolt is looking chewed up / stripped. Could not fit new sensor today part number cam sensor 021907601A .

Looked on oempc and gave the part number for a bolt N 01021527 but is a bolt and mine is an alum key bolt at the moment.

Could anyone advise or give correct part number .

Cheers.

I get the bolt as N 010 215 27 "Hex head bolt, M6x15" from an old version of Etka.

It may be superseded to the part number you got?

Thanks mate that is the part number I have ordered but the diagram it does not look like an alen key , has anybody changed there cam sensor latley was it an alen key bolt or a hex bolt. It will be arriving in a day or so it might be an alen key bolt. P.s Hortons seat has a variety of Rado discountinued bolts and four to five times cheaper then anyone else without mentioning other company names.

It's an allen head socket bolt - don't take what you see in the parts diagram as gospel, the illustration is often incorrect, but ordering by part number should get you the right one.

Hi, just to let you know the bolt must of supereseded the alen bolt even though it does not show this on etka. It fits fine and I prefer a hex bolt then an alen key as less lightly to strip the head . Just to confuse you even more N 01021527 part number has been superseded by part number N01-021-533.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95751[/ATTACH]

Edited by Keyo