jarques2005

A possible seat swop? What fits and look good?

Hello all, new member here, I am the new owner of my first Corrado although she does need work,I want to know has anyone successfully done a seat swop and what works best? I am looking at front and rear seats of a MK Audi TT?

I don't think the rears will go in but the front TT's will with I believe some work to the base. Then re-trim the original rears to suit.

I've figuring out a a few options myself for the interior. Black leather (rare to see for sale these days so would have to buy a car with it in and swap), repair my late cloth, source cloth Recaro's and retrim rear the rear to suit or buy some similar recaro's and have the Corrado base welded on, then retrim the interior to suit.

Porsche tombstones also fit with some work to the base too.

Or get your cloth interior recovered in black leather - will be like new then. You can get the door cards done too.

That’s another option I hadn’t thought about. Sounds expensive (2-3k?) with the doorcards as well.