A decent looking corrado getting scrapped on Facebook .looks very clean and good condition.

It is ashame its very lucrative business there is a company that strip R129 its all they do and for a panoramic removable roof they ask for £2500 well it was only a 2 k option from the factory new. Personally I will always look for new part if possible first as there is no guarantee of a good life span of a second hand part. Also as we all know the 2.9 engine block is desired for resale alongside the leather interior.

What is the story of you motor chap how come it has not really been in use since 2000 ?

My corrado has only covered 1,000 miles in 2 years. Just don’t get the time to use it.A bit of a waste really.Covered 350 miles getting it home in 2017

Mine has been SORN for over 2 years now. I could put it back together tomorrow and get an MOT without a problem at all, but I want the bits you can't see to be as good as the bits you can.

Mine has been SORN for over 2 years now. I could put it back together tomorrow and get an MOT without a problem at all, but I want the bits you can't see to be as good as the bits you can.

Yeah I know what you mean I cant stop buying parts for mine it addicitive ! I was even looking at a new power steering reservoir earlier and expansion tank which is no longer available from what I can see. Was also driving today and there is slight hesitation and judder in second gear in low revs so sort of thinking did the last owner buy some substandard plugs and leads he fitted a couple of years back , more than lightly and more exspense ha !

What is the story of you motor chap how come it has not really been in use since 2000 ?

One owner less than 40k on the clock.... normally too busy in the summer to use it. One day... it's a keeper and been left in the will !

I’ve seen the one Facebook - dark red - completely mint underneath - you could eat your dinner off it (if you don’t mind it falling in your face) but it’s being broken.

I’d certainly take mine off the road on a SORN to do major work but don’t think I’d have the heart to break it up.

I know of a storm that’s been laid up on axle stands on someone’s drive way for the last 8 years. Equally terrible as the minter being broken on Facebook.

A decent looking corrado getting scrapped on Facebook .looks very clean and good condition.

Yes that’s the one l found as well looks to a very nice one. Can’t sell for the money l think l should get,so scrap it