Micky Blue

Wiring fun. 2 weeks progress in 2 pictures

Been there but with a loom from an Audi A3 8P, my missus loved having wiring all over the living room floor!

What you doing this for?

Been there but with a loom from an Audi A3 8P, my missus loved having wiring all over the living room floor!

What you doing this for?

Originally I was just stripping some of the interior as the sun roof was leaking. Plan was fix the leak, dry out, check for rust, make sure it wasn't going to rot, then put the interior back. Then I went to college to do bodywork + spraying and (as it was SORN) I may as well strip it a bit more and respray the whole thing. Ended up getting a bit carried away and just stripped the whole car to bare bones. Now I'm a bit screwed lol

I'm probably just going to sell her if I can. I'm moving soon and can't take her with me.

You considered buying a donor Mk4/MK5 golf and just swapping everything over? It's something I'd love to do, just completely update the corrado with all modern toys and if you retrofit everything from say a mk5 gti you could easily get 300bhp+ from those TFSI engines.