k14rn

Original 1994 Corrado VR6 90k 1 previous owner

1994 Corrado Vr6 90k on the clock in ice violet. The car has two owners registered on the logbook, but the last owner inherited the car when his uncle passed away but never drove it. The car has part service history as the guy who inherited the car could not find full paperwork, but you can tell the car was well looked after. Since in my ownership I have had full service done, ISV replaced, Wheels refurbed in gunmetal grey, new battery, 288 brakes set up with new brake lines and Cat 1 Clifford alarm. The car's body is in reasonable condition for its age with some lacquer spotting on boot, minor dings on the door, stone chips on bonnet and graze on the front bumper. The car has cloth interior which is in immaculate condition, the spoiler and sunroof fully operational. The only other thing worth mentioning is the car has humming noise which it has had before my ownership and has been diagnosed as alternator bearings, but it has never bothered me and it drives beautifully. I am looking for £4200 for the car which is more than reasonable price for the car. if you would like to view please contact me on 07894502370 and the car can be viewed by appointment in Wolverhampton.

Edited by k14rn