delfinis38

Corrado v golf seats of the same era..

Where they the same ? Looking for some hinge covers part number 535881477 and 478 heritage say they are obsolete.

But the golf ones look identical part number 191881477lx6. Heritage say not... but they are listed at classic part for a corrado..

https://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/en/verkleidung-70da0f.html golf part

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-FRONT-SEAT-LEFT-SIDE-HINGE-COVER-CAP-TRIM-535881477-/392158498151 Corrado part example.

The corrado one has an extra boss indent.. wonder if the dowels are in the same location..

Thoughts

Thanks keyo. That’s the part... I don’t like the 37 euro delivery charge though... unless heritage can order it for me, do they do that ? ANNA if your reading this ?

Thanks keyo. That’s the part... I don’t like the 37 euro delivery charge though... unless heritage can order it for me, do they do that ? ANNA if your reading this ?

All you have to do Delfins is.

Call heritage tell them you would like to order a classics part from Germany and communicate the part numbers.

It will cost you about £3.50 if its just a small order.

The reason for it been a cheaper delivery then direct from Classics is that they bulk order the parts and ship them over in roughly 6 weeks intervals, so expect to wait up to 6 weeks.

If anyone is not aware there is a classics search facility on their website, just click the classics emblem on the bottom left drop down field, however be warned I have seen parts available on classics in Germany that do not show there and have had to inform the Heritage staff member that ii is available and to add it on even though they have told me it is not available. So do a part search on the classics site as a cross reference.

Edited by Keyo

I just emailed classic parts and asked them to reduce the delivery charge which they did by quite a bit!