Mattymcquade

Newbie needing help!

Hi all, I recently purchased a 1991 1.8 16 valve corrado, it was a non runner when bought and so far have done the following.

New battery

Full service kit

New in tank pump as that had failed, new brakes and calipers all round. It turns over but won't yet fire. I've Checked all fuses and relays and all are working as they should, when turning the ignition on the in tank pump primes for a few seconds then stops, the high pressure pump underneath kind of feels like it clicks once but doesn't run, it still doesn't run when cranking the car over, can anyone advise what voltages I should be getting at the plug for the pump? And can anyone confirm with it being a high pressure pump should it run all of the time when cranking and running? I have checked that I have a spark at all plugs and all is well there.. Hopefully this all makes sense.

I'm looking forward to getting it on the road and getting some use out of her so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt