Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

its nearly here guys!!

so who like me has spent over 35hrs this weekend cleaning there cars then? or am i just sad.. who cares anyway!! well i still need bumpers painting/mot/tax but i every thing goes well it should be there heres a few pics so when u hopefully see it @ inters please come and have a chat good to put some faces to names on here!!

here daz you missed a bit :D you sad bas**rd 35hrs holy sh*t I ve got all that to look forward to on wednesday and thursday night once the sideskirts are all done oh joy!!! lookin good though mate!! at least I ve got black carpets dont show the dirt as much :D

lookin good darren! what spacers are you using on your wheels?? just noticed how wide the stance is.. :shock: :thumbleft:

haha ant! you better hope the kiddie sensor doesn't blast you for that pic! :lol: nice.

i know im sad but oh well ehh! inters aint everyday i spose!! i aint missed any bits mate :mad: you wait till u see under the bonnett at inters then mate!! eat yr dinner of it!! u better not though ehh :lol:

btw guys orange rears are ONLY on for mot reasons will be changing back v.soon

there are no spacers on this baby mate! they are 9-16"s with et15mm 205/40/16 tyres too

only put soo much time into it gos 3 days ago it had a inch of dust on the inside and out!! ehh ant :lol:

looking good :D i plan in really giving my C a good clean once she is all fixed up. How hard is it to take the seats off?

been trying all day to get mine all polished up,but the sun keeps glaring down!!oh i wish for some clouds :x