Cressa

Just a few items...

So, I have managed to break one of the clips on the trim below. It is the vent trim that is at foot level on the lower dashboard sections. I only need a clip, but will happily purchase the complete trim 536 858 709A .

And in a perfect world of more obsoleteness... where has anyone purchased the windscreen scuttle trim clips? I have 4 but need 10. 535 853 832A

Tailgate rubber seal, where has anyone found one and was it a good fit?

I will probably add more to this thread now that I can get on with working on the car

20200322_123644.jpg

20200322_123707.jpg

Have you tried Heritage? Pretty sure they have the scuttle clips and grommets, or can order them for you. They might have boot seal too. I bought mine a few years ago from ARZ tuning in Germany. Cost a fortune for shipping but I got a ton of NLA bits so offset it against that.

Edited by seanl82

On 3/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, seanl82 said:

Have you tried Heritage? Pretty sure they have the scuttle clips and grommets, or can order them for you. They might have boot seal too. I bought mine a few years ago from ARZ tuning in Germany. Cost a fortune for shipping but I got a ton of NLA bits so offset it against that.

Heritage are a NO unfortunately for the scuttle clips. Very obsolete. Shaun may just be my saviour so only needing 1 more

I have managed to order the clip for the lower vent trim. These are available separately from Classic 191 857 871.

I may see if these fit the fusebox cover..