ABV-VR6

Another A/C related question!

This is a quick one! As I am getting somewhat ready to plan on deleting the evaporator under the dash "once I get the mental ready to pull the dash out" ha!
I've been realizing that this will leave a hole in the the firewall where the two pipes from the evaporator stick out...
So I've been thinking, if in the UK the A/C was not install at the factory, there must be some kind of OEM block off plate for the hole? Is there?
Cheers!

Unfortunately mate, as it is not a factory install in the UK, there are no factory holes to be blanked. They just drilled some holes through the bulkhead and fitted grommets to protect the pipework.  

Could you use some plate and rivet it to blank off?

Thanks for getting back to me mate! I knew there was no factory installed A/C in the UK, found that one out recently on another one of my threads. I though, maybe the opening in the firewall may have been done from factory for all cars and just blocked of by a factory plate let's say for the UK or for any Corrado ordered without A/C in Europe when purchased new back in the days. My reasoning is coming from that it is how it was done for the MK2. For the MK2, they all have the opening made to pass the A/C through the firewall but when not factory installed, an OEM bracket was installed to cover it. That oem bracket can be found, just not sure if it would apply to the Corrado VR6 being more like a MK3... If you had such a bracket installed, I could have compared the parts number to answer my question! 

Cheers!