Keyo

Audioscape

I was wondering what happened to Audioscape? 

I found a phone number for them off another forum called Talk Audio.  

I googled the phone number and found that it led me to a trimmer supplier.  There stock is quality at a good price from insulation of all kinds - healinners- and the highest extreme temp adhesive I have come across . 

AS Trim essentials. 

https://www.as-trim.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_48&products_id=99

This looks better then the Hermitage stuff and cheaper. 

https://www.as-trim.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_48&products_id=99

40 minutes ago, Keyo said:

I know chap have seen them but Im not much of an audio pervert and not sure I like the oversized  look to be honest but tempted. 

they may well rocket in an auction - last set of late ones i saw were over £250

i have some in my VR but had to cut the window switch opening myself as there were for early model

i love mine as i put some 6" JL audio in them (or 6.5" i cant remember) - however they do mean you need to open the door fully to get in else you can catch them with your foot easily

problem with the factory speaker housing is that you cant put a speaker with a large magnet in them else they push the door membrane back & cause you leaks

3 minutes ago, g0ldf1ng3r said:

they may well rocket in an auction - last set of late ones i saw were over £250

i have some in my VR but had to cut the window switch opening myself as there were for early model

i love mine as i put some 6" JL audio in them (or 6.5" i cant remember) - however they do mean you need to open the door fully to get in else you can catch them with your foot easily

problem with the factory speaker housing is that you cant put a speaker with a large magnet in them else they push the door membrane back & cause you leaks

They are a good Idea but I tend to listen to sport results or the news on the radio today -I really am becoming a boring old git- one has to justify could you spend money on something you don't use - although I have no doubt they will sell for big money- supply and demand and all that - Im pretty sure spoonfed use to do a set up .- Im looking forward to getting my spoonfed extended spoiler- no doubt will be on the rare desired list one day ha !

5 minutes ago, Cressa said:

SOLD, for

£350. Wow, strong money

😀 Guilty  as charged - a set sold earlier this year for £400.00 so was not expecting to win them but happy I did. 

Edited by Keyo

6 minutes ago, Cressa said:

😂😂 is there anything else your car is missing? 

VSR mate but hard to justify hunting for one when a Schrick is in the bay - paying for the badge really for a VSR (double the cost these days) when Schrick is pretty cool in its own right. - Hey your car is pretty tooled up to so dont pretend your innocent ha  -   that is it for my car now 😬

Edited by Keyo

Oh yes Kamei X1 kits are the business to but takes some bottle to fit one and as rare as. 

Can someone please help me find some 165mm speakers for my pods. I want to retain the original gamma 4 stereo which is only 4 x 20 speakers. Im not after mega sounds and want no additional amps etc -  does it say on a speaker spec minimum speaker etc - at the moment I have stadard size Corrado  200 W in the door card alpine 180W in front and 150W in boot and the system sounds fine with the Gamma IV unit. 

Any  help would be much appreciated or a link - budget £60-£80. 

Cheers. 

On 11/22/2020 at 4:08 PM, Keyo said:

Oh yes Kamei X1 kits are the business to but takes some bottle to fit one and as rare as. 

ha ha ha i know where 1 is m8, albeit missing the front splitter 😉

On 11/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Keyo said:

Can someone please help me find some 165mm speakers for my pods. I want to retain the original gamma 4 stereo which is only 4 x 20 speakers. Im not after mega sounds and want no additional amps etc -  does it say on a speaker spec minimum speaker etc - at the moment I have stadard size Corrado  200 W in the door card alpine 180W in front and 150W in boot and the system sounds fine with the Gamma IV unit. 

Any  help would be much appreciated or a link - budget £60-£80. 

Cheers. 

i can vouch for the JL Audio's m8 - they sound superb in the audioscape pods 😄

but they aint cheap!

3 hours ago, g0ldf1ng3r said:

i can vouch for the JL Audio's m8 - they sound superb in the audioscape pods 😄

but they aint cheap!

Thanks I will see what they got. 

Can someone please find me some 165 mm speakers on ebay for a 4 x 20 way Gamma stock stereo - will not be using an additional  amp so want something that is good that can work well with a low amp from stock stereo - I just dont know anything about audio  My budget is £60 - £100.00 

Thanks 

16 hours ago, Keyo said:

Can someone please find me some 165 mm speakers on ebay for a 4 x 20 way Gamma stock stereo - will not be using an additional  amp so want something that is good that can work well with a low amp from stock stereo - I just dont know anything about audio  My budget is £60 - £100.00 

Thanks 

hi keyo

are they to go in the audioscapes?

the JL C1-650x are in your price range on amazon & would be a very good choice, they will run fine off a stock stereo albeit the head unit is rather under powered

JL Audio C1-650X - C1 6.5" (165 mm) 2-Way Coaxial Speaker 225W: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

ive got the C2-650x but they run off a 55w RMS sony unit

the audioscape grills also fit over them if you put a slight dome in them

1 hour ago, g0ldf1ng3r said:

hi keyo

are they to go in the audioscapes?

the JL C1-650x are in your price range on amazon & would be a very good choice, they will run fine off a stock stereo albeit the head unit is rather under powered

JL Audio C1-650X - C1 6.5" (165 mm) 2-Way Coaxial Speaker 225W: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

ive got the C2-650x but they run off a 55w RMS sony unit

the audioscape grills also fit over them if you put a slight dome in them

Nice one mate 🙂

3 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Nice one mate 🙂

pleasure to help m8 - you wouldnt be disappointed with the C1's & could easily handle if you upgrade your head unit too

1 minute ago, g0ldf1ng3r said:

pleasure to help m8 - you wouldnt be disappointed with the C1's & could easily handle if you upgrade your head unit too

Yeah mate just looked at them they do look quality. 

1 minute ago, Keyo said:

Yeah mate just looked at them they do look quality. 

JL audio are hard to beat in terms of both build quality & sound quality - hence why their higher ranges are super expensive!!

I dont believe you have a speaker budget after buying those 😂😂 The sky is the limit. Post up a pic when you have them fitted.

Jealous.   Lots 😊

33 minutes ago, Cressa said:

I dont believe you have a speaker budget after buying those 😂😂 The sky is the limit. Post up a pic when you have them fitted.

Jealous.   Lots 😊

Will do chap 👍