James.

Any 911 997.2 drivers on here ?

Sure I remember someone on here having one ?

Looking to be educated, or at least pointed in the right direction.

Many thanks, James

Fire away Ive owned several 996 and 997 and currently do - I know everything you need to know if your thinking about buying one. Especially my point of view on why you should buy a 997.1 over a 997.2/ 

I have my 19 factory alloys in the garage and like to drive mine on 18s also have upgraded to the M030 static sports suspension. 

I like narrow body - rwd - and static suspension (hate pasm ) I like mine as a B road bomber- not into awd or wide hips- 19s horrible on UK roads and handle poor 

I can tell you a lot about the engine failures and rebuilds - I also use an ex porsche master tech who now works for McLaren in Solihull - he uses his mates ramp on the weekend and labour cost three times cheaper then indys or Porsche . I just buy the parts from Porsche. 

Pm me if you want to chat on the phone as far too much info to give over typing. I can explian what to look out for and my man mathe behind buying a 997.1 .   997.2 DFI are now scoring too as many going into Hartech now not worth the premium and 997.1 better looking cars. The safest car in the 997.1 range is a manual 3.6 carrear- worst at auto 3.8 s = of coursre tubo and GT cars have the bullet proof mezger block - dont over look a 996 turbo with a mezger. 

porke.jpg

porker1.jpg

Edited by Keyo