EssexG60

G60 Newbie!

Evening all…

Completely new to the VW scene however I finally managed to pick up a long outstanding 92 plate G60 a few weeks ago.
It has not seen the light of day for around 12 years at least so this is going to be a fun ride.

Lots of history around the car  so it may well be one that someone may have spotted it a number of years ago in the edition38 scene.

The list of work has begun but have already hit a few bumps along the road so I am sure I will be frequently posting my woes and questions… apologies in advanced 😀

Regards 

Dee

Welcome and feel free to ask Qs lots of old hands on the forum and there are some how to guides in the tech section (you have to pay annual membership fee - £15 to access though)  

8 hours ago, MJA said:

Welcome and feel free to ask Qs lots of old hands on the forum and there are some how to guides in the tech section (you have to pay annual membership fee - £15 to access though)  

Thanks Matt, any feedback will be much appreciated.
Just in the middle of writing up the bits that myself and my cousin have completed .... Not looking good ..yet 😁

7 hours ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

It s one hell of a ride matey, welcome aboard. 

Thanks Shaun, my first ever dip into the VW world but hey this is what's it about...learning as you try and fix in my case 😉

Edited by EssexG60
spelling