Sign in to follow this  
khurrado

Tired Corrado needs wake up pill......HELP

Im a vw fanatic, having just made the transition from a mk2 16v golf on a j plate, to a corrado 2.0 16v(why didint i buy a vr6!!! I regret it now)

Well anyways, the oil temperature averages 118, The clutch slips, and so im not getting even clsoe to the performance i would expect. Also 4 slow punctures on 17s. Great!!!!!plus need to remove cat.

All in all though, corrados are most definitely in a league of thier own. To all the vr6 drivers out there, wna p/x ???????????? please?????????

Too much work to do, atleast engine was rebuilt before due to cambelt blowing.

Can anyone offer me any advice?? the car styling is beautilful, beardeaux pearl, 17 enzos, powerflow exhaust 400 mm drop on front etc. But performance is lagging.

Also does anyone know where i can get the m3 tail lights from???

And what options are available for the front lights and side mirrors?????????

Thanks for your time.

FOUR slow punctures? Sounds more like rusty rims to me! My old speedlines lost air due to that, couldn't seal the tyres properly. The new ones are lovely.. Haven't even *checked* tyre pressures for weeks and I know they'll be exactly how they were last time I looked. :)

Oil temp 118 doesn't sound too bad, if you're driving and not just idleing.

As for a p/x...? No chance geeza! ;)

FOUR slow punctures? Sounds more like rusty rims to me! My old speedlines lost air due to that, couldn't seal the tyres properly. The new ones are lovely.. Haven't even *checked* tyre pressures for weeks and I know they'll be exactly how they were last time I looked. :)

Oil temp 118 doesn't sound too bad, if you're driving and not just idleing.

As for a p/x...? No chance geeza! ;)

*COUGH*pourous*COUGH*....alloy dont rust :wink: :-P :D

get a mocal oil cooler if your concerned about the oil temp.

m3 style lights can be bought off ebay (go to german ebay if you want them cheep)

get the clutch changed and get it on a rolling road to see if it really is loosing power.

looks nice and probably doesnt need too much work.

Ive been watching those lights, but i need to decide whether illgo for them or the m3 ones. In all fairness, right now light sa renot a priority having been stopped by police over 4 ileegalwheels. Just got 2 proxies for the time being but the car doesnt feel good.

TRacking is wrong, maybe down to suspension failings, and clutch is depserate to be changed. No performance at all from the car.

I may have some InPro rear lights coming up for sale very soon...depending on how well my red-tinting of the original ones goes :) They are identical to the ones on the link above.