Sign in to follow this  
edd

i'm fuming

well

hows this come out this morning to find some T##T has done a hit and run and taken out the rear o/s panel twice!! 2 10cm square size dents. Cant believe it how do they live with themselves, worst thing is it was probably done in a big f-ing suv and they didn't even notice the'd done it, should be off the road. It drives me mad i actually watched an old guy the other day in a rover covered in dents reverse park into the space in front of the c and actually wait for the bump before he pulled forward and then waited for the next bumb before he reversed into the middle of the gap. I was stood there watching in utter disbelief and he just got out the car as if nothing was wrong and walked off. Jees i had to just walk away before i lost my rag.

How good are these mobile dent repair guys...anyone?

if it wasn't that it was pissed kids could be knee sized dents, then we have a real problem, but there is the offending bumper black marks so im going tell myself that wasn't the case!!

Edd

Edd

Apart from a couple of chancers a few years ago at Volksfest who did a sh#te job of taking dents out of mine, the proper companies like Dent Devils etc are bloody fantastic! Well worth every penny!

Bloody SUV's, especially with towbars, both my car and my g,friends number plates have ended up with big round crushes on them from tossers in SUV's backing in to them. Are they totally oblivious or something, or just don't care about other peoples property? :mad:

Unfortunately too many people just see their crappy cars as utilities, and can't understand that other people actually care for their cars or have more than just a passing interest in them - especially when braindead SUV drivers blindly drive into them without a care in the world.

I hate SUV's with a passion - especially the big Range Rovers and BMW X5's. I still partially admire the Range Rover because its still a superbly capable offroader.. but X5's are just, well, vulgar. Huge engines, huge vehicles, usually arrogant drivers, and totally lost on anything more challenging than a raised kerb.

I hate SUV's with a passion - especially the big Range Rovers and BMW X5's. I still partially admire the Range Rover because its still a superbly capable offroader.. but X5's are just, well, vulgar. Huge engines, huge vehicles, usually arrogant drivers, and totally lost on anything more challenging than a raised kerb.

HEAR HEAR!!

well

hows this come out this morning to find some T##T has done a hit and run and taken out the rear o/s panel twice!! 2 10cm square size dents. Cant believe it how do they live with themselves, worst thing is it was probably done in a big f-ing suv and they didn't even notice the'd done it, should be off the road. It drives me mad i actually watched an old guy the other day in a rover covered in dents reverse park into the space in front of the c and actually wait for the bump before he pulled forward and then waited for the next bumb before he reversed into the middle of the gap. I was stood there watching in utter disbelief and he just got out the car as if nothing was wrong and walked off. Jees i had to just walk away before i lost my rag.

if it wasn't that it was pissed kids could be knee sized dents, then we have a real problem, but there is the offending bumper black marks so im going tell myself that wasn't the case!!

Edd

mine been hit a heap load of times whilst its been parked up at night, including a huge dent in the drivers side wing, and the passenger wing mirror being removed :cry:

Unfortunately too many people just see their crappy cars as utilities, and can't understand that other people actually care for their cars or have more than just a passing interest in them - especially when braindead SUV drivers blindly drive into them without a care in the world.

I second that! Having just returned from a week working for the Pony Club where the weather made a green field an utter swamp, nothing tickled me more than having to tow out 2 (count 'em) BMW X5's with a tractor! :D That doesn't include of course the countless pseudo 4x4s that got stuck... The only ones that I saw that had no trouble were the Landie Defenders (of course), and the VW Toureg.

I really don't like SUVs, I hope you find the culprit mon ami....

Cheers,

Tom

all im gonna say is barstewARDS.

MIND YOU I was working on mine and a bunch of wee female neds flung a handful of coppers at the back of mine. THAT SUCKED. :shock:

didnt catch them though. :x

Kinda glad it didn't take out a light but my paintwork was bad enough :cry: :x :evil: