Sign in to follow this  
Rossco

calling all 16 valve owners!!!

While at inters i bought a power rhor from dubweiser it looked pretty sweet and i thought it would brighten up the old engine bay a bit. I fitted it last night and it went on sweet as a nut BUT there are two pipes that come off the tube, one come out the right and i think its a rocker cover breather and there is one underneath it and it goes into something. Dubweiser made the pipe that comes off the power rhor too small and its a really bad fit (i'm gonna sort it out today) when i fired up the car it nearly died and then the idle was really lumpy. So i'm just wondering is this part underneath the intake pipe the idle stabilisation valve. Sorry for the long winded question

Thanks in advance

i got the trimsport one too! fits nice, but takes a while to get it in

just make sure yours fit nice and tight, as if it comes off the car wont start or cut off

I have to agree about the Trimsport one too. I have one and it fits perfectly. The Corrado power rohr are slightly oval shaped, where as the mark 2 are rounder. I think that is why the trimsport fit better.

well guys after postin this query i went to the scrappies got some hose and closed that gap, the car runs as sweet as a nut now a what a note comes off it :shock:

I bought a power rohr from eurotek, it is a round one and doesnt fit, it comes up too short to the throtle body. I'm guessing it is meant for a golf after reading this post. To that end does anyone know a golf owner who would like to buy one ???

ta..