Sign in to follow this  
mariovr6

twin back

hello

can anyone tell me where i can get a twin exhuast for my vr6??

i mean two ovals one either side?

also my dads merc was stolen last night, so im abit paranoid now so ....whats the best fuse to remove to stop it from working?? i was using the fule pump before

There are probably some good relays you can pop out from the tray under the dash, like the fuel pump relay?

Take out Realy number 109..... they ain't going no where!

As for twin exits, none exist for the Corrado. It will have to be custom made but the fuel tank will need some careful consideration because A) it's in the way and B) it's plastic!

K

It's probably do-able and Milltek or Hayward & Scott are the best people to approach. Just make sure they use plenty of plate steel heat shields.

The cars you've seen that have twin exits, such as Mondeos etc have plenty of space around the tank. The Mondeo was designed to be Left and Right exhaust exit from the factory. 1.6 and 1.8 exit on the left, 2.0 and above exit on the right.

God I'm a nerd :lol:

Why not just join the Chav brigade and attach a second *exit* pipe. No need to plumb it in.. The only time anyone would tell it's not real is on cold mornings... :lol:

Well I didn't really want to get into the "Why?" aspect of Mario's request but personally I think a Corrado with wide rear tyres and twin exits would look superb. Ignoring the expense of plastic welding another bumper cut-out into the the offside for now, the sheer expense of bespoke pipework is daunting enough as it is!

well if i was to get 1 it would be for the sound and look

seen it n heard it on a r32 n its nice!!!!

there is a left h drive on fr sale on ebay with a twin i spoke to the seller he said it costs like 700 pounds!!!!!! bit much

IIRC, Niko had a genuine Zender duel exit exhaust system for sale once... as fitted, I believe, to the Zender Convertible Corrado that lives in the Karmann museum.

Mucho rare-o :)

sorry i'm with dr_mat here.........too chav looking IMHO.......fair enough on the R32 etc but not a C

Same here, it looks perfect as it is! Just buy a nice single exit Milltek\Magnex and save your money :) It would be a boring world if we all liked the same things though.