Sign in to follow this  
julesz

mmm I Want!!

Just thought id share this with you as it made me smile this morning... parked outside my office door. DB9..mmmmmm... I want..... 8)

Funny how Astons make us Brits all enthusiastic and pleased for the owner that he owns such a great British marque.. but when its a Ferarri we all think 'w a nker' ;) :D

Funny how Astons make us Brits all enthusiastic and pleased for the owner that he owns such a great British marque.. but when its a Ferarri we all think 'w a nker' ;) :D

That's because the Aston is something a little different ;) The first thing a numpty does when they get money is go out and get a new Ferrari.

At least go and get a classic one ;)

Mind you, I wouldn't say no to a new Ferrari :D

Its worth it.. the noise is more amazing than you can imagine!! :)

Got to hear this beauty one morning.. woke up and saw it sitting outside and HAD to go take some pictures. The owner was happy to come out and chat for a bit, and then on cue, scream off up the road in a cloud of burning rubber :D

aston.jpg

aston2.jpg

Its worth it.. the noise is more amazing than you can imagine!! :)

Got to hear this beauty one morning.. woke up and saw it sitting outside and HAD to go take some pictures. The owner was happy to come out and chat for a bit, and then on cue, scream off up the road in a cloud of burning rubber :D

aston2.jpg

Good job he didn't want those rear tyres to be round... :D

the DBR9 is just simply gorgeous

I 2nd that :D

ive seriously been think about it for a while, if i really need to get a house or shall i put my name down for one of those babies :(

but think ill give it a while and try and get one later on in life before "the familly thing" kicks off lol :wink: :lol:

Just another car to add to my list Porsche GT3 & Astin Martin DBR9 :roll: :lol:

p.s according to sources its meant to sound as mean or meaner than what it look :shock: yeah baby yeah :wink: :twisted: :lol: :D

wow! I'd not seen a photo of the DBR9 before... 8) 8) 8) Talk about drop-dead-gorgeous looks... 8) 8) 8)