Sign in to follow this  
skid

THE Wheel page

Brain

Where can I get you brakes and how much will they set me back?

Drop us a mail

:lol:

Sorry, that tickled me for some reason.

here is mine,dirty alloys though,ill try and get some other pic

I know I have already said this but aqua bleu is the best colour for a C.

my car had a full respray so its slightly darker aqua blue,i agree with you though :D

Brain

Where can I get you brakes and how much will they set me back?

Drop us a mail

Right, for starters, it's Br-I-A-n, Brian. Not Brain. thats whats in your head.

Second, the Brakes.

I got them from my local accessory shop.

Try http://www.tarox.com for more info.

They cost me about £250 for the front, they'll be about £150 for the rear if you get the cheaper 'Monza' Discs

Hi All

Was hoping for a little bit of advice if anybody can help me.

I want to put some BBS RC's on to my VR6 (When I saved enough) but was wondering what the best tyre combination was????.

Also in fitting 17's do you have to undertake any modifications to the bodywork at present the car is running 40mm lower thanks to a Koni adjustable's.

Cheers for any comments

Tyres? 205/40 Without a doubt!!!!! No real bodymods should be needed, might rub a lil on your inner wing, nuthin major

Sorry brian

i'm at work and i often write too fast.

i'm going to add that to my mod list

cheers mate

Yo u wanna see a shit hot G60 than 8vg60...hey is pd motorsport for real they will rebuild ur charger from £350 :x

Yo u wanna see a s**t hot G60 than 8vg60...hey is pd motorsport for real they will rebuild ur charger from £350 :x

:oops: ummm yeah we are for real... do you live near worthing ?? if so pop in and see us and our cars... :lol:

how much would it cost if a supercharger blew up and no i am in Crawley massiv lol i only got a corrado by the way coz im too old for a nova :evil:

Someone asked about photos of their C with stock steel rims so here ya go! I think it might have been G60jet.

Whey hey thats a good idea for winter(sorry the wetter days). :shock:

Maybee i might get cheaper insurance :D

Yeh doesnt look to bad especially that they are in really good nick.

Bet you save a fortune on alloy cleaner though :)

how much would it cost if a supercharger blew up and no i am in Crawley massiv lol i only got a corrado by the way coz im too old for a nova :evil:

a brand new g-lader will cost you around £1500 to buy if you one blows!

they need servicing every 35-40k to keep in tip top condition...

Was thinking of putting 17's on my G60 but people keep telling me that I'll loose out on accelleration and performance. Is this purely down to the extra weight of the alloy wheel or are htere other factors involved? Does anyone know how heavy a stock rim weighs ( the ones on my Black G60 on the previous page)? If it is just down to weight I'm gonna get some OZ SUPERLEGGERA wheels because they are VERY light. How light you may ask? 7x17" = 6.9Kg (without tyre). What do you guys think?

its nothing to do with the weight is all about the rolling radius of the bigger wheel..but with a 205/40/17 tyre you should not be far of std rolling radius anyway so what people are telling you is c**p...anyway you will proberly find you speedo is not 100% accurate anyway so i wouldn't worry about it and go for any 17" you fancy...

what you will get though us a slightly more harsh ride than with origanial 15" wheels

Cool! One guy told me how he was down on power by quite a bit when he went on the rolling road with his 17's. What rims are you running? Want to get some ideas but fancy either of the wheels below.

see pics on page 1 i run 16"s

p.s i cant see the pics you have posted in the prevoius thread

For some reason I need to make a post to see pictures on the forum... ??

A bit random I know.....

Can you see them now? If not I'll try again. All you do is submit a quick reply then go back and edit it to attach the pics am I right? If I'm doing something wrong can someone please tell me? Thanks

Can you see them now? If not I'll try again. All you do is submit a quick reply then go back and edit it to attach the pics am I right? If I'm doing something wrong can someone please tell me? Thanks

There's no need to use the Quick Reply then edit - you can use the "Post Reply" at the bottom of the page - then you can write your message and attach pictures all at the same time.

And you need to be logged in in order for pictures to show - so that may be why you can't see them sometimes. If it says "Logout [username]" at the top, then you're logged in, else its a "Login" button.

i have RCs on my car 7.5x17. 5mm spacers on back (cheers for advise on that darren)

ill post a picture tonight if i can get one when i get home. i always find that i take pictures of other peeps cars but not of my own