Sign in to follow this  
joby

Four wheel alignment

Ive just had a new set of TOYO proxes fitted and thinking of having the car four wheel aligned, I changed all the suspension 12 months ago and just marked the struts with the intension to get it done but never did :oops: the cars 40mm lower on eibach springs and billstein shocks does anyone know what the geometry settings are, I believe that Eibach actually have different settings any ideas please, thanks in advance

the geometry settings should always be put back to the factory settings no matter what suspension you have fitted.

best take it to a body shop as they have proper 'floating' 4 wheel alignment pads which are better than how a normal tyre fitter would do it by looking at the wheel at a funny angle while swiggin cups of tea, scratching arse and saying 'yeah it looks about right' :lol:

Just in my experience.

Cost me about £70 at a bodyshop

VW is about £90 IIRC

My brother works for Dingle garages (Mercedes Benz) He`s a technician there so Hopefully he will do it on saturday :)

Need to get mine done eventually.. though AMD aren't that far away so might pop down and see them :)

dingle ? is that the one in the junction ? do they use laser alignment ? nice and free :wink:
Thats the one :wink: :wink:

nope aint seen ya, i'd remember that, sweet colour and clean as a clean thing :D i usually see a tatty red one and thats about it for abergele, oh except an old guy round the corner has a totally mint storm, very rarely see it tho, come to think of it i've never seen it on the road only on his drive while he polishes it :shock:

Ive only just started using it again its a second car and has only got 65000 miles on it so im trying to keep the mileage down, I bought some service parts from wilsons yesterday and bottom ball joints and a new oil cooler as she`s always run a bit hot was going to do it today as im off today but its raining :o will have to look out for you your car looks the biz don`t think i`d miss that one about, what coulor is the old guys storm, I was talking to an old couple at tescos in the junction who had a storm he was really proud of it he`s had it from new and nearly died when i asked him if he`d ever sell he had it insured for about 15k lovely car 8)