Sign in to follow this  
corozin

URGENT! Car Required for TV Filming!

Granada TV are looking for a Corrado + owner to film and interview for a Programme on Granada Men & Motors called "100 Most Popular Cars"

They are looking for a proud owner who is willing to drive their car to the Granada studio in Manchester and then be filmed doing a quick interview about their car. The questions will not be taxing or too technical - they are interested in personal stories about the car and someone who can give some insight into why they believe the car should be in the top 100. They anticipate the interview taking around about an hour (weather and technical problems allowing).

Ideally they are looking for a standard car (or at least standard looking). There will be no road/track tests required, just an interview + some stationary shots of the car inside & out so there should be no insurance issues. At no point will anyone either than the owner have to drive the car.

Some contribution towards petrol expenses will be available, but if possible they'd prefer someone within shooting distance of Manchester in case bad weather etc changes the plans at the last minute,

Unfortunately they would like to do the filming THIS WEEK, probably one day Wednesday-Friday.

If you are willing to be interviewed about your car & why you think it's one of the all time greats then please email Kevin Forde at the email address below.

Cheers

John

Damn why did i have to move from Manchester.... Oh yeah country roads and air :) Scott would have need a good candidate, dont let him read that as he'll want his C back

Someones gotta be up for this! Shame my car is non standard, as I am off Thursday & Friday this week :|

ah, nuts... trust my car to be in bits at the moment... :mad:

I work with Granada daily and now I've sold the RS4 front bumper she looks pretty much standard from the outside (except for wheels and rear lights... ;) )

Boll@34s!! I have also just left Manchester, and my car is standard. Oh well, i'm sure someone will snap it up. How about vr6corrado???

LOL "we wanted to do an article on the Corrado for our TV program, but we couldn't find one that wasn't in bits at the time"...

There has to be someone suitably northern with a standard Corrado?! :)

Maybe time for something OTHER than a VR6 to get TV featured :roll:

I'm in Manchester, have a standard corrado in good nick and am always happy to talk of the virtues of the C, which is certainly one of the top 100 cars ever built. I can't do this week though: I'm off training for a race on the weekend (not in the C!).

some stationary shots of the car inside & out so there should be no insurance issues.
:lol: :lol:

Count me out - my engine's on the garage floor at the moment :rambo:

Unfortunately just seen this now - too late but probably couldn't have done it anyway although mine is standard apart from rear lights.

So has anyone receivede a response from Granada yet? Is anyone actually going???

I would have loved to have done it (free CCGB plug & all) but car too modified + living 250 miles away ruled me out :(

Just seen this - probably too late now... Forgot, it's now got Lupo wipers on, so not standard anymore.

So has anyone receivede a response from Granada yet? Is anyone actually going???

I've received a response from my email, saying they have already arranged the shoot with someone and if it's ok, van he retain my details for future use...

Who knows, a 'rado on Corrie??

You'd of thought they would have said on here if they'd been accepted! :|

I've received a response from my email, saying they have already arranged the shoot with someone and if it's ok, van he retain my details for future use...

Who knows, a 'rado on Corrie??

Got the same response :? :roll:

Does anyone know when this program is going to be shown then? I remember voting for the corrado a couple of months back, using their online servey they'd set up.