Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Anyone ever heard of these people?

These "kind of people" thrive on the buyer who do not know Corrados, commonly known as bullshit productions....

At the end of the day you get what you pay for if you are lucky and its a an unknown individual seller you may get a deal, as for this I can not comment on their business model but I expect it to not be in the Interest of VW people.l

Sounds like Expert Technik have re-opened under a new name :lol:

PDI service - hmmm nice!

PDI? Pretty Damn Incompetent?

Just checked up on the area code in their phone number and, unless they've moved well down the road, they are NOT that Expert T---- lot... This lot's in Exeter. Doesn't mean they're any better or worse though, unfortunately someone's going to have to do it the hard way to find out whether they're the real deal or not. Keep us informed if anyone finds anything out...

As an Exonian & a forum member I visited Kynaston Auto Services today. I can honestly say I have never heard anything bad said about them, where do you negative types get your opinions from without even having been there? Anyway there were 8, yes 8 Corrados for sale, mainly 16 valves, 2 G60's & a (factory) purple metallic automatic VR6. All were well prepared & desireable. I spoke to the salesman (Steve) who like me is a Corrado enthusiast.

For information the boss (Paul Kynaston) there competes successfully in a Sunbeam Tiger in Classic Rallies, the workshop was tidy & housed a beautiful BRG E- type.

I suggest that if you are in the area & are looking for a Corrado you call in to view their stock, or phone them on 01392 214850.

As an Exonian & a forum member I visited Kynaston Auto Services today. I can honestly say I have never heard anything bad said about them, where do you negative types get your opinions from without even having been there? Anyway there were 8, yes 8 Corrados for sale, mainly 16 valves, 2 G60's & a (factory) purple metallic automatic VR6. All were well prepared & desireable. I spoke to the salesman (Steve) who like me is a Corrado enthusiast.

For information the boss (Paul Kynaston) there competes successfully in a Sunbeam Tiger in Classic Rallies, the workshop was tidy & housed a beautiful BRG E- type.

I suggest that if you are in the area & are looking for a Corrado you call in to view their stock, or phone them on 01392 214850.

i hope you get some comission for "bigging" them up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I received a phone call today from the manager of Kynaston Auto Services. One which I think crdo16v (Steve) will be aware of. :wink:

I had a good chat with the guy who phoned me (Gary) & I have to say - they seem to know their stuff. They do not appear to be connected in any way with "Expert Technik" as was suggested earlier.

Their salesman (also called Steve) is a Corrado enthusiast & the company are constantly on the look out for Corrado's to add to their stock. They offer full VW diagnostic services & also have a bodyshop. They also offer warranties on vehicles that they sell.

Their owner (Paul Kynaston) is involved with classic car rallying & seems to be fairly successfull too...

mutiny2003_img_0567.jpg

I have also paid a visit to these people, Steve seemed friendly enough and the car I looked at a white vr6 was good with plenty of history, even let me go for a test drive by myself :D