Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

Skoda Octavia RS Wheels

Hello,

Have just been offered a set of these wheels for 150 all in, They seem a steal, so will probley have them, Anyone got any pics of them on a C?

Am not sure if i fit them to mine or put them on my old dears mk4 gti

What do people think of them>?

they're nice wheels like 8)

Go for it, 150 bucks is a bargain. What size are they? 17"?

Timo.

I think they are cool, will look much better on the C than the Octavia as it is a smaller car, I would be very tempted to put them on the C! 8)

My car's already on 17s Dinkus and it does not drive like that at all, In fact it wearnt much different to kev's on 15s with us both useing koni's with h&r springs.

Have you ever driven a c with 17s dinkus>??

My car's already on 17s Dinkus and it does not drive like that at all, In fact it wearnt much different to kev's on 15s with us both useing koni's with h&r springs.

In fairness nope. But with wheels that big you have to lose tyre profile, so you'll get a much harder ride. Kev's apparently going back to 15's on his cos it doesn't handle as well on the 16's... ;)

Those Skoda wheels are nice tho

Edit: Ey up, I just found your C in the members gallery...keep the BBS dude! They're much nicer than the Skoda wheels 8)

In fairness nope. But with wheels that big you have to lose tyre profile, so you'll get a much harder ride. Kev's apparently going back to 15's on his cos it doesn't handle as well on the 16's... ;)

Those Skoda wheels are nice tho

Edit: Ey up, I just found your C in the members gallery...keep the BBS dude! They're much nicer than the Skoda wheels 8)

:) well u cannot really say its like a drill if you never tried it, i had some solitudes on mine for a bit last year and theres pro's and con's to both size's at the end of the day its just what you like and what you are used too.

I agree the bbs are superior and these wheels wont stay on for long if at all. :D

Cheers for the comments Jedi, you got me worried and running down to the garage for a min, They are stamped 7x17 5x100 et38. not quite the same as the bbs they are et35.

I think the wheels are pretty nice - and have that air of exclusivity.

they will be a good quality product as well

but as the octavia is based on the passat i dont think they are the same PCD??? 112 x5 i think

Nope the Octavia is Golf IV based.

And is 5/100.