daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Dave, could do with a pair... passenger side boke this evening so prevention factor on the drivers side!

PM me with the details please! :wave:

PM sent.

Dave 16v

I don`t know if you can HELP, I can`t get in to my drivers door. It broke on Sunday, and I haven`t taken it apart yet to have a look out of cowardness. I`ve had problems with MK2 doors before and WET FEET from not putting the membrain back in properly. If your kit will help me sort out this little matter then I`m up for a kit if you still have any. Let me know, Oh and I have a 94 VR6 if that makes any differance ?

DUDE VR6

Hello, I havn't had time to read the whole thread, but my door handles are starting to feel a bit dodgy. could you let me know the details here or in pm please. i'll probably be ordering one for both sides. cheers

BMP

Hello daves16v,

My passenger side is DEAD and I'm sure the drivers won't be far behind, how much for a pair & postage to Jersey please?

Can you PM me with payment details etc for a pair of door-handle repair kits, please, including postage @

'94 Reg, '95 model VR

Thanks

hi, could you let me know how much a pair of your door handle repair kits are posted to essex :) and how you like payment . cheers

hello i need 2 kit (NS & OS ) have been looking on ebay . My ns handle is f+++ and the os is dodgy and my mates rado is the same i have paypal can you e-mail ply thank :salute:

Hello

I'm after a repair kit for passenger side door, could you pm me price including delivery to Leicester please

Cheers

Scott

Received these today and after a bit of messing around getting the pins out they are both fitted :D , very happy with the result cheers Dave for the speedy response and quality product

:salute:

Scott

Same as above mate my drivers side is fooked so how much delivered to hertford thanks mate pm me details.

Guest VW Monkey

Hi Dave,

Could you give me a price on a pair of handle repair kits for 91 plate and the postage to Northamptonshire please.

Cheers Jay

hi mate

i need the repair kit for both sides, cuold you let me know how much please and how to pay including postage to aylesbury.

cheers linsey

Hi Dave, need a passenger side repair kit, but will do both sides while I'm at it if they're cheap enough. What's the going rate inc delivery etc?

passenger side one pls :D (dont know if both sides are the same.)

I will pay by paypal if you could PM me your address

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Require a pair of repair kits (one for each side please).UK postage.

Can you PM me prices & payment instructions - many thanks

John

cheers dave i fitted the kit today, its a real nice bit of machining 8)

regarding screwing into the pin, i used one of the screws from the lower dash to good effect, as its tapered at the end it bites really well. the ones suppled werent that much help to be honest

cheers dave i fitted the kit today, its a real nice bit of machining 8)

regarding screwing into the pin, i used one of the screws from the lower dash to good effect, as its tapered at the end it bites really well. the ones suppled werent that much help to be honest

Feedback always welcome :D

Thanks

hi dave,

any chance of getting one of your kits? I assume you take paypal?

I'll be needing both handles please, LHS and RHS. (I know.. im an idiot for waiting so long! :epicfail: )

Send me a PM or for a quicker response try me at work on [email protected] and ill send you a nice pot of pennies in the electronic post!

toodle oo!

And Tah very much!!!!

:notworthy:

Hi Dave,

Im desperate please call the number i left you in a message. cheers :D

Will ring you shortly but you've caught me at the wrong time, I've been off work with illness since the weekend.

Will ring you shortly but you've caught me at the wrong time, I've been off work with illness since the weekend.

Just to let you know i got my strikers today and they look GORGEOUS, Better than some ive been seeing on ebay with nails glued to them and stuff! Are they stainless steel or will i need to give them a good coat of hamerite before fitting?

cheers dave!