daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

hello dave

can u confirm that u have received payment please mate

regards

brad

Yes and it will be posted today.

Hi, I got one of these 10or so months ago and it's started misbehaving. I pull the level half way then it gets really hard to pull before opening the door. Any suggestions?

Hi, I got one of these 10or so months ago and it's started misbehaving. I pull the level half way then it gets really hard to pull before opening the door. Any suggestions?

Can you remove the handle screw (sometimes left hand thread on the driver side), pull the handle out enough to get a photo?

Can you remove the handle screw (sometimes left hand thread on the driver side), pull the handle out enough to get a photo?

Will give it ago tonight.

Hi are you still selling door handle repair kits, need a drivers side if you can let me know asap. Need the part for MOT. Cheers

Hi are you still selling door handle repair kits, need a drivers side if you can let me know asap. Need the part for MOT. Cheers

Yes, will drop you a PM.

hi dave my drivers side handle has stopped working,can i have a price please for the kit.cheers

---------- Post added at 6:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:27 PM ----------

cheers dave money sent

As requested, images on the door handle/lock.

The handle pulls 80% out, which does nothing. Then its still the last 20% which is when it actually releases the door.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72190[/ATTACH]

As requested, images on the door handle/lock.

The handle pulls 80% out, which does nothing. Then its still the last 20% which is when it actually releases the door.

Was it ok when you first fitted it? Apply some grease to the end of the striker arm and also to the lever that it pushes against.

Look into the door panel opening and you'll see a small rounded shaped lever, press it down with your finger and the door will open, smear some grease on this.

The end of the striker pushes against this lever.

Considering getting a corrado and the one we are looking at will need lokks re-tumbling. may as well do this repair at the same time!

Can you send me costs for both sides? I may not be able to get PMs yet, if not I can mail you with my e-mail address.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Considering getting a corrado and the one we are looking at will need lokks re-tumbling. may as well do this repair at the same time!

Can you send me costs for both sides? I may not be able to get PMs yet, if not I can mail you with my e-mail address.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

wow, the above went wrong. Sorry!

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

wow, the above went wrong. Sorry!

I've sent you a PM, if you can't access it, just reply on this thread.

Ta

Hi, got one of these on my drivers door. You didn't have any passenger kits at the time. Could you PM details for a passenger side kit? As that handle has now failed!

Hi, got one of these on my drivers door. You didn't have any passenger kits at the time. Could you PM details for a passenger side kit? As that handle has now failed!

PM sent.

Hi there, drivers door handle went bang whilst was in the garage,

Passengers feels iffy too, can I have both sides please??

---------- Post added at 6:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 6:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:52 PM ----------

PM sent.