daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Fitted today the pivot pin being the pain in the ass luckily my neighbour is a mechanic so he was able to do that for me I think I,ll send the pass side to you when I can ! My electric window won,t fully go down now though I thought I,d clipped the central locking wire out the way could it be anything else ? Won,t be able to tackle again for a while but the main thing is I can book her in for an MOT now so many thanks Dave these cars are only kept going by enthusiasts like you making the stuff we need top man !

Fitted today the pivot pin being the pain in the ass luckily my neighbour is a mechanic so he was able to do that for me I think I,ll send the pass side to you when I can ! My electric window won,t fully go down now though I thought I,d clipped the central locking wire out the way could it be anything else ? Won,t be able to tackle again for a while but the main thing is I can book her in for an MOT now so many thanks Dave these cars are only kept going by enthusiasts like you making the stuff we need top man !

The problem with the window does sound like the cable is getting trapped. Even though you have clipped it out of the way you may have run the cable the wrong side of the window runner channel.

My passenger door stopped opening from the outside and then the inside too.

I see the kit is just for the outside, so can anyone help?

...the info I need is probably somewhere on this thread, I could look through 78 pages...ain't nobody got time for that!

Hi my drivers side door handle seems to have given up, (limp on the outside but can be opened from the inside) are you still selling repair kits? My passenger side handle is really stiff too, I'm guessing it's probably worth sorting out both of them at the same time before that one gives up too?

Hi my drivers side door handle seems to have given up, (limp on the outside but can be opened from the inside) are you still selling repair kits? My passenger side handle is really stiff too, I'm guessing it's probably worth sorting out both of them at the same time before that one gives up too?

Yes still selling them, will drop you a PM.

Hi Dave, I have also been struck with the problem of the typical passenger door mech, would like to have a kit off of you if possible please! :) Thanks, Alex

Hi Dave, I have also been struck with the problem of the typical passenger door mech, would like to have a kit off of you if possible please! :) Thanks, Alex

PM sent.

Hi, can I order 2 please? Been on my wishlist for a long time!

Thanks,

Waz

PM sent.

Hi Dave - my new corrado's drivers door doesnt open from the inside or the outside. Would this fix it? (haven't managed to get the door open yet to have a look inside)

Sounds like you have another problem. My kit will fix a door that opens from the inside but NOT from the outside.

Are these still available went to open my drivers door and it didn't open only opens from inside now

Yep still available, PM sent.

How much for a drivers side one? Went the day before the MOT!!

Currently £16 per side inc P+P.