Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Corrado Spotting - September 2004

Red (16v I think) on the A45 crawl this evening in Coventry - personalised plate, and spoiler seemed to be permanently raised!

Thankfully I was in a faster moving lane and got to sail past you slowly :)

Hi Storm2

I was at longleat on sunday with a burgandy g60.

Drove up from plymouth after catching the ad on corrado forum the night before.

It was the first corrado meet i`d been to, usuallly end up getting taken to the aircooled stuff by the missus and her 68bug (saw some cool corrados going down the strip at bug jam this year)

It was great to see so many good looking c`s and thanks everybody for the advice on the suspension, I can`t wait to start adding a few extras, but got to wait until the insurance pay out after my modded 2.0 mk2 got squashed last year.

Any C`s from plymouth?

Green Corrado (not sure on type / age) on aftermarket wheels waiting to pull onto the roundabout from the Coundon Wedge Road just down from the Browns Lane Jaguar Plant in Coventry earlier.. you looked rather surprised to see another Corrado sailing past.. have to admit I did STARE :shock: a fair bit as well.

Weird. Two new 'unique sighting' Corrado's in Coventry in two days.

Burgundy metallic N reg, a VR6 I think parked outside a pub in Ancaster. Seen it parked there a couple of times now

I've seen a 16v and 2 Storms this week and flyered all of them. Got the valver guy signed up on here, no response from the green Storm and just had a nice chat with a guy called Andy who owned the blue Storm. He should be alond shortly.... :D

Not a bad result for a week!