Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Corrado Spotting - September 2004

Purple VR6 (I think) with mirror polished alloys near Jaguar dealers in Guildford about 10.30 today, also nugget yellow left hand drive G60 on A281 Guidford to Horsham road. Was in the Racing Puma so didn't bother flashing lights / waving

Black H reg G60 - outside my office here in Birmingham this afternoon

Bored at work again.. :lol:

I momentarily panicked & thought someone had moved my car from the car park. Different back lights though - panic over :wink:

I momentarily panicked & thought someone had moved my car from the car park. Different back lights though - panic over

You really should stop drinking at work Steve! :lol:

I momentarily panicked & thought someone had moved my car from the car park. Different back lights though - panic over

:lol:

rofl :lol:

Have been in Australia for 2 months, and the first day i get back and take the car for a spin i see 3 Corrados!!! Exchanged waves with a nice Aqua Blue VR on the A303

Dark coloured 16v/G60 (?) coming down the hill through Chartham Hatch towards Chrysler/Lotus garage between 4 and 5pm yesterday. Gave me a wave :D

dark coloured 16v G*** HOL parked up in a side road opposite sidcup place bout 1-1.30 also saw a dark coloured c in gefco car park in crossways business park dartford bout 2 weeks ago havent seen it since...any takers for either??

Saw a nice standard vr6 blue L606 *** on A12 this morning going towards chelmsford 7.15 am is to early to be corrado spotting i think.

Anyone here??

Mark :evil:

White 16v L** WAG Yesterday on the Heinz factory road in Wigan.

Flashed and got a (sort of) nod back :roll: :lol:

Often see 2 Vr's knocking around that neck of the woods too.

Dark blue one N* LUV. Woman driver who ALWAYS blanks me.

The other, (possibly dusky mauve) Occaisionaly parked at a house by the Stag pub in Orrell

Gibber2k is from Wigan. Assuming you dont cross dress, is the Orrell one yours?

:lol:

Standard N reg Blackberry Metallic VR6 in the car park for PTC (and a few others) at the top of end of the Warwick University Science Park - you have now been flyered with an advert for the forum (god knows what my work college thought as I stopped in my tracks walking to Tesco and ran back with a pen and National Academy 'With Compliments' slip!!) :D

A tornado red rado, wasn't close enough to see the spec but saw that it wsa a J reg, driving on the raynes park section of kingston road (new malden). It looked pretty much standard ie. lights, alloys, exhaust all kept standard.

A tornado red rado, wasn't close enough to see the spec but saw that it wsa a J reg, driving on the raynes park section of kingston road (new malden). It looked pretty much standard ie. lights, alloys, exhaust all kept standard.

You seen mine yet mate??? Im always in new malden.

And saw a blue vr6 on battersea park road, same one again.

saw a white corrado at the roundabout near Winston Churchill school in St Johns at about quarter to six today, i only caught a glimpse out the corner of my eye so i didnt get the reg or model.

Anyone?

saw a classic green storm in Mayfair on sunday night....... was shocked to see interior like his in a J reg G60 he had to look twice,,,i thought he was trying to eye my bird up so i wasted him........Hope ur on here :wink:

G60 wins again LOL

Spotted a Black (I Think) C heading towards Darlo on A66M on Sunday Morning, I was on the other carrigeway with a Black TT up my a**e!!! Wasted it like 8) Could only have been a 150 or a 180 though :( Must get more power :twisted:

Today, saw a Blackberry Pearl G60 on the A66 Flyover just past UGC Cinemas, about 6.30 this evening??????

Any Takers........C'mon there must be some North East C owners on here somewhere????????

BTW Mods..........Can't we have this (Spotted) as a section in it's own right???

Steve

passed a red corrado yesterday on the way to Cobham at about 6 o'clock, you waved, i waved - anyone?

Red H reg didnt catch the spec just off Hayes (kent) high street at 6.45 pm tonight. you put ur foot down when ur saw me :)

Nice green VR6 M plate on A45 in Coventry heading towards Birmingham. I came past gave a nod and then was behind it in traffic.......anyone on here?...

Corrado pulling a trailer just off the A12 to Melton earlier today??

Also clean looking White H reg G60 in ASDA's carpark in Ipswich....