Sign in to follow this  
Sanj

Bloody Pikeys !!!!

Finished work at 6.00 today, left the office and went to the car, got to the street where my car was parked, disengaged the alarm and went to put my briefcase on the backseat. But something strange, the drivers seat had been taken back. looked around the interior of the car and what do I see, yep you got it a bunch of wires and a hole where the stereo should be!!! :shock: However not a single scratch on the doors, no broken window no sign of forced entry at all. I was just fortunate that the car was still there. Its just a real crap day. Its twice now that my cars been tampered with where I work, and the real pi$$ take is that tommorow is my last day at the place I work!!! No doubt its some bloody pikey chav scum that got the stereo :x Its an old one probably worth £20-£50 but it did its job and thats all that mattered. :( I however do feel a bit violated nowing that someone got into the car and nicked the stereo if only I could get teh b4st4rds that did this, the words Baseball Bat, Smash and Head come to mind :mad:

Now thats more money that I'm gonna have to fork out money that I dont have to waste, and theres no point in claiming through insurance cos it'll only put up the premiums :mad:

Well off to the cop shop tommorow to become another statistic :(

Its relentless. I just can't believe that there are so many dishonest thieving scumbags out there on the streets.. I mean.. the percentage must be so high that we must know thieves through friends or whatever?!

Any idea how they got into your car then mate especially if the alarm didn't even go off??

At least there was no damage. The pikey fcuks that had a go at mine screwdrivered both door handles off, knackering both doorskins and doorhandles. The dumb bstards didn't even get in! I have not driven my C to work since. I cycle in every day. Much cheaper and saves the C from getting the usual car park bumps that drivers of non-classic cars seem happy enough to inflict on modern classics.

Jimsg60, I got no idea how the hell they got in but, guess thats even more frightening. Good job the staff car park is empty tommorow so will be parkingin there just for tommorow!!! Gonna be checking all day tommorow!

Thieving b*stards. Check your fuel level as well just in case... Last time someone broke into mine, they had half a tank out as well. Good luck with getting it sorted.

Tom

one of my mates had his window carfully taken out, all stereo nicked then the window was carfully placed on the back seat, hmm thoughtfull little buggers

I'd be at a good vantage point with a sniper's rifle. The irony with my 'pry in' was that the car was unlocked at the time. Turns out that the actual lock mechanism wasn't working, so whilst the button thing would go down when I pressed the alarm, the door wasn't actually locking. The garage said that there was no way that the pry in caused it, so the dum fcuks were trashing the door handles on a car that was unlocked. Dumb bstards.

I hate pikeys

Came back from a holiday abroad last year to find the grille on my Corrado missing. Felt violated because I didn't know what else the thieving gypos had been at! :)

Its relentless. I just can't believe that there are so many dishonest thieving scumbags out there on the streets.. I mean.. the percentage must be so high that we must know thieves through friends or whatever?!

a mate recently had her house broken into and her car nicked - it was later traced back to people she had in with friends for a party. Its sad that theres no trust in folk tbh

bastids sanj :(

I had my car pasenger side door handle broken due to some scumbag having a go, but they didnt get into the car & take anything which was lucky, but if I ever catch anyone trying it again I'll kill em :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bummer. Glad you still have her though; imagine if it had just been a gap in the car park.