Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

Corrado RC shells who wants one????

Ian,

Just think you turn the wishbones at the rear the other way round to increase the wheelbase?????? Well thats what you do on the FF01 Chassis and they is fairly similar!

Steve

Well just to keep this bumped, went down to the local modelshop and picked up a bright banana yellow spray paint and mask tape for my car, and cut all the arches and all the surplus lexan off ready to be sprayed. Cut the spoiler out and temporarily affixed it with masking tape and it looked cracking :)

My mate is gonna do his in a pretty good match for Aqua Blue and is gonna back it with a kinda sparkly black gunmetal just to darken it a bit. Then just need to take some pictures of my Corrado's front and rear lights, etc to make stickers out of so that it looks realistic :)

Its gonna be cool :D

My mate is gonna do his in a pretty good match for Aqua Blue and is gonna back it with a kinda sparkly black gunmetal just to darken it a bit. Then just need to take some pictures of my Corrado's front and rear lights, etc to make stickers out of so that it looks realistic :)

Got 3 different sprays for mine... metallic blue, metallic purple and straight DARK blue... with a light dusting of each I've got a very good version of Aqua blue on the test pieces of lexan I have kicking about... 8) Also done all of the black trims with black paint and have a working lights system rigged up and ready to fit to the shell too! :D 8)

Been busy while I've been waiting for the shell! ;) :lol:

I cheaed this time and have bought a set of lights for mine!! :D I ve got blue fogs, white headlights, red rear tailights and bright red brake lights that work off of a micro switch when the servo is activated :) Just got to rig em up now. I bought a sheet of dark smoke tint film to do the windows and the lights and got some black vinyl for the rest of the black trims. It's going to look sweet. Ordered a load of bits for my cars so I can get to rebuilding them as they need a little work!

'Nana Man:- You don't have to use film 4 the windows!!!!! you can buy a smoke tint spray from most Hobby shops that stock RC Cars, It well cool, only need a light dusting for a decent tint, It's made by "Custom Colour" about £3.50 a tin!

Coxy:- Aye yours is the TA-04SS, short wheel base, you can convert it to normal wheelbase by buying a pack of Std TA-04 Wishbones and replacing yours with the rear ones in the pack! I did have some spare, but sold 'em last week :(

Steve