PhatVR6

PhatVR6's 4wd 24v Corrado (new brakes)

how much did you pay for the samcos and was it all one kit ,

cheers

(by the way orange looks well with the purple)

I think I ended up paying about £200 for them as part of a group buy I set up last year, saved £80 on retail.

have a look on the clubgti frum, they have an offer on samco kits at the moment.

OK, I admit, they are far too big...but imagine that rims 1/2" further in,a nd with a 245/30 on there instead oft hat HUGE 265/35!

You know there still going to rub.

I think I ended up paying about £200 for them as part of a group buy I set up last year, saved £80 on retail.

have a look on the clubgti frum, they have an offer on samco kits at the moment.

cheers.

EDIT forgot to add was they a complete set for the r32 engine and do you have a part number thanks again

cheers.

EDIT forgot to add was they a complete set for the r32 engine and do you have a part number thanks again

no, it's a corrado vr6 set. I just moved the auxillary pump from the front of the engine up to where it sits on a VR6 and cut down the hose from the head to the heater.

bump

feeling a bit left out do I thought I'd bang my thread to the top!

new pics coming soon.

interior gone, Lm's gone, engine still in bits, dash hanging out, no brakes! :-(

bump

feeling a bit left out do I thought I'd bang my thread to the top!

new pics coming soon.

interior gone, Lm's gone, engine still in bits, dash hanging out, no brakes! :-(

The LM's have gone... nooooooooo :lol:

yeah, but only to my mk4!

They're too big, I'm selling them. Got something else lined up in a more corrado friendly size.

AN-6 fittings welded to the fuel rail.

129564974.jpg

Standard barbs were too smmall, so I cut those off anf drilled out the fuel rail to 7mm and had these stainless fittings welded on to suit my new 7mm bore fuel lines.....it'll need it....

I've had the fuel system for 2 years. it was all going on my mk2 with a vr6 turbo. things have moved ona bit since then, i.e. i don't have the mk2 anymore (still got the corrado though!)

88959268.jpg

72980427.jpg

this will be going in too