Sign in to follow this  
mk1-corrado

progress....Aqua blue 2.0 16v

Hi all, here is my 2.0 16v that i picked up about 6 months ago, she's pretty much standard apart from a good polish up, a few shiny bits, supersprint exhaust and some Borbet A's. Few more things to come, suspension etc. Weitec's not so good for 40/50mm drop i found!! Any comments welcome.

Cheers

Terry

Yeah, looks good mate 8)

Get you some Lupo wipers on there before it rains and one of H100VW's headlight looms before it gets dark. :lol:

or just go out in the day when its sunny :wink:

Cool, cheers for your comments, like the idea of the lupo wipers, look less cluttered too. will have to give them a go. wheel refurb or change needed too.

:?

yeah, i'm local, got a mate who has a g60 too but he's not online, we are in whitehill/bordon. Lookin at gettin some deep dish 16"s, brocks, or borbet's, something like that.

What about the Borbets g-man has for sale in the For Sale section at the minute? :) Might be just the kind of thing you are looking for...

they well nice wheels!! 8) But unfortunately i can't afford them at the moment, which is very dissapointing :(

All the same mate , you still got a classy lookin motor !! :thumb right:

P.S what's with the parking !! :lol:

Im not sure where that is? still look out 4 ya though. Anyways yeah deepdish rule on corrados. Are those g-mans Borbets 4 stud then???

well it's a corrado, so i thought i could have all of the road where i live!!! :lol: and maybe saturday or summat if your about in basingstoke marcus we'll drive over and say hello! g-mans was a g-60 right? so should be 4 stud, unless he converted. look damn good tho.

Right, just had new zorst fitted, still unsure on the size :? , might look better when new wheels arrive. G60 Supersprint system with first box removed. Pulls much smoother through the gears. Also top tinted rear lights. 8)

Just an update really. Playing around with different suspension ideas, thats why a few pics have a very nose down look. But i do have my new wheels on at last!!! Rolled rear arches and now no scrubbing!!!

Now to get rid of large pipe! lol.

looks cool, bigger pics needed thought mate..

borbets look sweet with smooth centre caps..