Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - October 2004

Saw a blackberry VR in York parked near to the Mickle Gate on Thursday. Was on school journey and was very proud of the kids when they all started shouting "Mr Carrick, look a Corrado!!!" The only part of the car showing was the bonnet and front wheel- I've been teaching them well :wink:

Had grey leather and the back of the driver's seat had been re-trimmed with purple leather- looked 8) Passenger seat and door card missing. Private plate C****. Bling wheels and red callipers. Nice car :)

AndyVR6, the Blackberry VR6 is owned by the a chap who works in the car alarm/audio place opposite where I work, he's just got it to replace his Mk2 Golf... Porsche Alloys, purple interior etc. Not on the forum though as far as I know. I'll go give him a flyer next week...

Cheers,

Tom

TomB, nice mota! Reminded me of my lovely old blackberry VR. Could do with a bonnet respray though :wink:

AndyVR6, that and one cracked front foglight :) Guess we've all been there... I was walking up the hill on Toft Green on my way to work, and he came past scaring the cr*p out of me! It's sounding very sweet indeed. His mate's got an L - Reg Valver for sale on Autotrader as well that I want.... Come on insurance company!

Cheers,

Tom

Saw a lovely blue Corrado in Chambery, French Alps yesterday- Had Porsche wheels and Audi RS Badges on the front grille. Looked wicked.

Also a red VR being driven by a lady around Sloane Square this afternoon!

TomB, nice mota! Reminded me of my lovely old blackberry VR. Could do with a bonnet respray though :wink:

My one Andy ?

saw a red corrado at the bottom of college road in crystal palace near roundabout and a Black corrado about 2 mins from there (M898 ... ?) i think lol

saw both of these at about 6.50 pm tonight

M15 VW, Yep :wink: REALLY regret selling it now :( Seemed the sensible thing to do at the time :roll: :? My current VR is nice, but I had really nice wheels, leather, induction kit, not to mention the gorgeous colour with the old one :( You live and learn. Glad you've resurrected it though! :D

M15 VW, Yep :wink: REALLY regret selling it now :( Seemed the sensible thing to do at the time :roll: :? My current VR is nice, but I had really nice wheels, leather, induction kit, not to mention the gorgeous colour

with the old one :( You live and learn. Glad you've resurrected it though! :D

:) ive got the induction kit on it still, leathers and wheels i didnt get but i put my tt rims on it so it cant be bad. its nearly there now, just small things to do now :) great drive too :)

looks nice with half of it having been resprayed too :)

Red G plate 16valve (i think) I parked in front of you near medina's italian restaurant off wellington street, leeds last night. Non-standard wheels. Seen it about Leeds now and again, no response on here as of yet.

M15 VW, glad it's nearly sorted- looks 8) with those rims. Pleased that the engine is still sweet :D

Saw the white G reg with crystal rears on the way into work again this morning.

Same time, Same road travelling from Wigan to Skem, directly behind me in traffic for 3-4 miles.

Today though, was slightly different.

Today he never took the first exit at the roundabout where we usually part company, and after following me right around it and tailing me to a mile long stretch of *cough* PRIVATE dual carriageway, we had a bit of a petrol burning session.

Me in the left hand lane, him in the right, it was even stevens up to a ton where he managed to sail past me, turning and exchanging grins and a thumbs up.

No doubt his grin was slightly wider than mine at out-gunning me, but I consoled myself with the thought that judging by the exterior mods, he MUST'VE had work done under the bonnet! :roll: :lol:

Aqua Blue VR6 in Newport Pagnell Flashed me on my way to work abt 8.35am, I gave you a wave, anyone here?

Green M plate VR in Notts on Derby Road at Priory island this morning @ 7.30...........could do with a wash.

Blackberry J reg in Exeter college construction skills building on Sowton estate, left before i had a chance to see it close up DTM tails, sounded meaty

Totally standard VR6 in Swan Walk car park in Horsham this morning?

M15 VW, glad it's nearly sorted- looks 8) with those rims. Pleased that the engine is still sweet :D

believe me , engine is sweet! :D

u going to any meets? u can have a peek if u r :)

blackberry VR6 in crawley outside the back of the mall running some chrome 17's looks absolutely stunning shiny as anything even in this sh1tty weather