Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - October 2004

Red G60 parked up outside a pub somewhere right by the road in front of a lamp post (nice job for getting up there without removing the spiltter!) on the Cherry Hinton side of Cambrdige somewhere..

L reg Black/Moonlight blue L reg today in Ipswich on Ronal turbos, so must have been a 2.0 16v.... I waved but he didn't....miserable git.

dark grey (or dusty black) spotted in Corfu.

going away from corfu town towards the south :D

didnt spot any badges

2 yesterday, 1 today.

Red C on Broad Oak Rd, Canterbury around 10.20 in the morning- pulled out from the Toral garage a couple of cars behind me.

Dark Blue VR heading away from Potters Bar towards the motorway at around 12.30pm.

Was behind a black M reg VR with silver badging in St Stephens, Canterbury at around 12 pm today- flashed lights and you waved :)

Black coloured Corrado on some multispoke alloys - you were waiting on the junction by Sainsburys in Canley to join the A45 this morning at about 8:10am .. I drove past you heading down the A45 to work!

Green Raddo going up the Pershore road, Birmingham about 5pm yesterday. Almost mist you as only noticed when you were halfway past me!! (Daydreaming again!!!!) :roll:

Red Corrado behind me heading down the Eastern Road into Portsmouth about 4:50pm yesterday. Lady driver, can't remember much about the car apart from it had the older style bonnet with the recess in.

Also, the day I bought my Corrado - Saturday 9th October, almost home with her, late morning ish, was just heading down Fawcett Road in Southsea, and passed a chap in a darkish Corrado coming up the road to the roundabout, we both waved.

saw 2 at sainsburys marsh barton exeter. White Private plate E*** didnt notice anybadges and i think dark blue vr6 in car wash was in misses clio so didnt give a flash

Saw a nice blue one going through Ambleside Saturday afternoon. ****YMA. Didn't clock what type though.

Had just parked mine up and was on foot, so thought a wave seemed pointless.

Then, a green one yesterday, sat in the Stag traffic lights at Orrel near Wigan.

Juuuust managed to get a finger wave out to him before I zipped past. :wink:

Any takers?

J plate dark grey/black G60 lowered on 5spoke foxes, loud pipe came up behind me in Central Milton Keynes abt 1.30ish, both waved & thumbs up!! sounded awesome, man I need a charger!! :D

Monday, twilight violet C with a loud exhaust in Blackwood, South Wales.

Loud exhausts and sunstrips seem to be the order of the day there, no matter what the car is :? :roll: :lol:

followeed a green one with a tow bar from the m56 to the heath business park in runcorn this morning

saw a tornado red 16v outside staples in wrexham g***ybu on sunday

followeed a green one with a tow bar from the m56 to the heath business park in runcorn this morning

?!?!?!?!?!!?

?!?!?!?!?!!?

he must have mis-understood when someone told him it was a good car for pulling :lol:

?!?!?!?!?!!?

he must have mis-understood when someone told him it was a good car for pulling :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Passed a blackish looking one (it was wet and getting dark so couldn't tell what the colour really was) 'K' plate with lady driver yesterday just before 4.30pm heading down the A3(M) towards Portsmouth area. Was in my partners BMW (previously my car) on the way to collect my C from garage.

Drove in convoy with a fine G60 J reg,, from m42 down to m50.

Said hi in the services. Been in convoys with rados before,

how civilised. Everybody else in their rep cars, then two mad

people in sports cars!

Saw a black VR in Penarth on Thursday. Sweet.

Drove in convoy with a fine G60 J reg,, from m42 down to m50.

Said hi in the services. Been in convoys with rados before,

how civilised. Everybody else in their rep cars, then two mad

people in sports cars!

Nice one 8)

Del68 keep seeing you on the M27 The C is looking good 8) Saw a silver Corrado with an RS bumper on the way to Fareham 28/10 anyone on here??

Passed a blackish looking one (it was wet and getting dark so couldn't tell what the colour really was) 'K' plate with lady driver yesterday just before 4.30pm heading down the A3(M) towards Portsmouth area. Was in my partners BMW (previously my car) on the way to collect my C from garage.

Also saw that one I was in my Polo, must be quite a few Corrados in the area :D

Kerrinmay, I'm on the M27 and A3M most days in either the Polo or Aqua VR, usually in the inside lane, it seems to be quicker in the rush hour. The other VR is mint and is kept under blankets and in the warm, sad I know :wink: What colour is your Corrado? I may have already "spotted" you :)