Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Tip Off

Not sure if anyone on here has space for parts/cars etc. however, I was wrapping things up with my insurance company today, and found out what's going to happen to the car. It's going to be sold in an online auction through Holding and Barnes salvage ( http://www.hbc.co.uk ) in the next couple of weeks. I''d love to buy it back and strip it, but I've not got the facilities (or the knowledge or the time!). So if anyone's looking for a black interior, 4 sebrings, foglights and a decent enough engine, it'll be on there in a week or so (or so they told me).

According to the site it costs £25 to register for the site for a year, but if anyone on here's a member already and wants it, Good Luck!

Cheers,

Tom

if someone has the facilties to store/break down the car would be great

If there is enough interest perhaps if we all chip in on car and buy what we want as such? I'm after seats hehe

Regards

Luke

Usually, I would have the room & knowledge to store/strip the car. Unfortunately my G60's taking the space in my garage up, while I'm squeezing some more power from the engine. :wink:

I'm certainly interested :) I want my Sebrings back! If anyone on here buys it and wants rid...let me know. :)

Poor car, what happened it?

Looks like it was rolled judging from the damage to the n/s A pillar.

It would have me in tears looking at my car in that state! :cry:

Lots of good bits on there for someone by the look of it.

I take it you didn`t have a passenger in the car at the time of the accident. :shock: If you did I hope they are ok :)

Not mine I'm afraid though (mine was in a much worse state than that), Mine was an M reg (M85 XEM) had about 162K on the clock, Sebrings and was (Midnight?) Blue. Still, that's a bargin for spares....

Cheers,

Tom